PDA

View Full Version : Absolutley Terrific NEWS!

Ladytiger
12-06-2003, 04:01 PM
I just got back from visitation with DD today. I HAVE MY LITTLE GIRL BACK!
She was laughing and being goofy like we used to do SO long ago. She even told me that even though she can be a jerk, to keep her in line. (BIG HUGE step for her to say that)
She is going to start with a new slate, new friends and she wants to join a youth group.
I don't know when she will be released yet, but even after she is, she has to do what is called Partial...she goes to that 9-5 then sleeps at home, back the next day..for two weeks. The timing is great because then she will probably be able to go back to school after Christmas break.
Thank you everyone for your support~
Please keep her and I in your prayers, her for the daily struggle and pressures, me doing the tough love.
For anyoine that has thought of it, it truly works and yes, it is very hard to do, but once you see even an inkling of the positive results, it makes it all worthwhile.

Ladytiger
12-06-2003, 04:02 PM
OH! She remembered da lime in de coconut song~ Thanks to da birdy, I would sing that when I needed to LOL
Now she does it.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-06-2003, 04:04 PM
THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!

I FIND MYSELF SINGING THAT DANG SONG TOO !

*LEAVES THREAD WHISTLING

Judy
12-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Thats soooo wonderful Ladytiger :)
Feel the power :)

laughsalot
12-06-2003, 09:51 PM
{{{{LT}}}}That is wonderful news. I am so thankful things are working out!! :D

Tadbit
12-06-2003, 10:54 PM
So glad your daughter is doing better. You'll both be in my prayers. {{{{{{{LT and daughter}}}}}}}

mesue
12-07-2003, 01:27 AM
wonderful news!

tiffany21
12-07-2003, 08:42 AM
So glad your daughter is doing better