PDA

View Full Version : Going to go get the "tree" tomorrow

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Then decorate it!! Already have the hole dug (they said dig it before ground freezes.They (pines) don't like it indoors so I'll plant it day after Christmas :D

Can't wait, the tree farm has live reindeer,so the girls are going.This will be Dawson's first trip to see them.The kids are allowed to pet them.Plus the have hot apple cider :)

tsquared
12-05-2003, 07:28 PM
I wanna see pictures........before and after.....lol

laughsalot
12-05-2003, 07:33 PM
That sounds like fun. My family and I went to a tree farm when I was younger and it was fun!:D I am thinking about putting my tree up tomorrow. I cant decide if I want to get a real one or if i just want to put up the fake one.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by laughsalot
That sounds like fun. My family and I went to a tree farm when I was younger and it was fun!:D I am thinking about putting my tree up tomorrow. I cant decide if I want to get a real one or if i just want to put up the fake one.

REAL!REAL!REAL! :D

DBackFan
12-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Oh that DOES sound fun! Enjoy!

jdglmg
12-05-2003, 08:04 PM
We go to a tree farm every year. My daughter is almost 3 and she remembers going last year. She's so excited about going this year! We are also going tomorrow! :)

I'm excited too! :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by jdglmg
We go to a tree farm every year. My daughter is almost 3 and she remembers going last year. She's so excited about going this year! We are also going tomorrow! :)

I'm excited too! :D

HAVE FUN!! I'M EXCITED WITH YOU! LOL :D

laughsalot
12-05-2003, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I believe I want the real one!! I love the way they smell!! So we all know what I will be doing tomorrow!! Getting a tree!:D yipppeeee~

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-06-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by laughsalot
Yeah, I believe I want the real one!! I love the way they smell!! So we all know what I will be doing tomorrow!! Getting a tree!:D yipppeeee~

I love the smell too :)

Have fun tree hunting!