PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

cch
12-03-2003, 06:51 AM
It's snowing!

I got up at 6:00 and thought I was imagining it! But, now the ground is white so it's really snowing!!!

For the first time my 5 y/o was excited about going to school! My baby actually cried when I moved him away from the window! And I'm loving it!

lpelham
12-03-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by cch
It's snowing!

I got up at 6:00 and thought I was imagining it! But, now the ground is white so it's really snowing!!!

For the first time my 5 y/o was excited about going to school! My baby actually cried when I moved him away from the window! And I'm loving it!

Oh man, I am so jealous :-) We are south of you (Harrison, AR) and all we have is rain. I SO wanted it to snow today!

Enjoy!

Libby

MamaFairal
12-03-2003, 07:25 AM
Yep snow in Kansas City/ Indep also...............whoop there it is ....lol

Hey CCH where in Mo are you?

cch
12-03-2003, 08:04 AM
Steelville http://www.misn.com/Steelville/ I recently found people from Cuba & Sullivan thru trades, it amazes me that people live near me. lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-03-2003, 08:12 AM
Supposed to snow here Friday :D I can't wait!!!

Vikki13
12-03-2003, 09:07 AM
It snowed here last night and sleeted...

Now it is really snowing! Coming down real hard...I am not to excited about this cause I do not really like snow, but my kids are VERY happy!!:D

Dolly<3
12-03-2003, 09:54 AM
We usually don't get snow until late Dec/early Jan. I want some snow!!!

laughsalot
12-03-2003, 11:57 AM
:D

sadie01
12-03-2003, 12:13 PM
I want some too!! Haven't had a white christmas in 19 years!!

evrita
12-03-2003, 01:19 PM
HUsssssshhhhhhhhh we have had snow several times this year. I dont want any snow this year but the Farmers almanac is saying Blizzards and everything. I just had knee surgery and a long brace and crutches = i hope I dont fall

Kyla Kym
12-03-2003, 01:25 PM
The snow is great and all, but I just looked at your pic in your sig of your kids...
All I can say is DANG! Your handle should be SUPER MOM!!! :D

Dolly<3
12-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by sadie01
I want some too!! Haven't had a white christmas in 19 years!!

Come up here! :D We get snow in this part of Texas almost every year. It was snowing the other day but it didn't stick and it was at night so I couldn't see it, just feel it.

Mini
12-03-2003, 01:54 PM
We supposed to get some mix/freezing rain/rain/snow all that good mess tonight through saturday. Already had our first snow(last friday night) so..I think it might be a bad winter since most years we don't even get any snow till after Christmas.

sadie01
12-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Amanda.. I'll actually be in the DFW area alot in a few weeks. My Nana is flying ni to Texas for the winter. Maybe I'll see something that resembles snow..lol..
How have ya been?!

cch
12-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Kyla Kym
The snow is great and all, but I just looked at your pic in your sig of your kids...
All I can say is DANG! Your handle should be SUPER MOM!!! :D
LOL Very rarely do we have all 7 at the same time. Ryan is my step-son & his mom is mad because we're fighting the child support amount and she's not letting us see him much now. Alyssa & Dillon are my niece & nephew whos father is in prison & their mother hasn't bothered to even call and check on them since August (was June the last time she actually saw them). They're living with my in-laws who have little patience with them, so hubby & I bring them to our house to stay all we can. Monday Alyssa kept calling me by her mom's name & she and Dillon were fighting wether I was Mommy or Aunt Christy, it's hard on them not having "real" parents. For a while we were all crammed into a 2 bedroom home, was quite a challenge, now we've got 5 bedrooms & they've got room to spread out and not annoy the heck out of each other! When people see us at the park or playground or wherever they always stare like I must be totally insane. lol Hmmm, maybe I am but I love the little guys anyway!