PDA

View Full Version : Oh! My!! Gosh!! I Got To Vent!!

brooks45
12-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Thanx for listening to me in advance!! OK!! Where to start! well yesterday my cable modem got cut off yesterday because i was 3 days late on the bill and didnt realize it!! I figured it could hold off till friday!(payday) not!! they cut me right off!! so!!!! I tryed to play around with some of my free isp connections on my desktop to get connected on the internet!! well by the time i was goofin around trying this isp and that isp well!! I did something to my computer and kept getting one of those warning error pop ups! and it would go away then my computer kept freezing up and even my start button froze!! I thought omg!! So!! I ended up having to reformat my ole computer again! then had to download the one free isp again! this seem to have took half the night! Iam exhausted!! so let me back up a step before this all happened

I have my house in a disaster, Last week i started cleaning out closest to throw stuff away or donate them to a thrift store! meanwhile (my son had gotten me a mattress set so i decided to switch mattreses on my bed and donate the other set to the thrift store too!) well the mattress set wont fit my bed frame! oh my gosh! what more good happen!! let me tell you!! my washer started leaking this morning washing cloths! and my side and hip is killing me from all this lifting! sorry this is so long!! but i have to get busy! going back to work next week and i cant seem to make any thing fall into place!!

please throw me some lucky dust my way!! lol!! thanx for listening!! I finally asked my daughter on her way into town to drop me off some advil!! just to much for one person to bare! I feel like my little world is in total confussion! However i feel a little better getting all out!! thanx!

jcw
12-02-2003, 11:53 AM
sorry to hear about your bad day.Hope tomorrow is better for you

freeby4me
12-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Wowsers!!! Wheres the 10 billion extra hands when ya need them!! I sure hope things start looking up for you! sending ya that dusty-luck!

hotwheelstx
12-02-2003, 12:20 PM
sprinkle, sprinkle....hope it brings you luck. Hope your week gets better. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Hey brooks...I wish you lots and lots of luck in getting everything back on track!

I'm going to be in Seascape this Christmas... pretty close to your neck of the woods!! Just wanted to share...lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-02-2003, 03:17 PM
~*.~*.~*.LUCKY DUST.*~.*~.*~

Hope that helps :)

laughsalot
12-02-2003, 04:06 PM
I am so sorry that you are having a tough day!! I hope it gets better. :D

brooks45
12-03-2003, 12:05 AM
thanx!! all!! got more done to the house in the last several hours! thought id take a break and get back online! got my washer fixed!! house is stll a disaster,been washing all the cloths in my closest that iam going to donate! geez! then cooked dinner got the fireplace going to get house warm and relax by and then start sorting and cleaning again tomorrow!! iam done for the night!

lindal!! can i ask how you know what neck of the woods iam in!! lol!! you got me wondering on that one! not to many on the board know where i live other then it being in the bay area! lol! you from around here??? seascape is beautiful and is around christmas right on the beach and all!! thanx all for the lucky dust!! got to task all this again tomorrow!!

LindaL.
12-03-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by brooks45
lindal!! can i ask how you know what neck of the woods iam in!! lol!! you got me wondering on that one! not to many on the board know where i live other then it being in the bay area! lol! you from around here??? seascape is beautiful and is around christmas right on the beach and all!! thanx all for the lucky dust!! got to task all this again tomorrow!!

Hey hun.. I just pay attention when someone mentions what part of town they are from if its close to my hometown... You mentioned santa cruz several times in past posts and you also mention once or twice your town. I get such a kick when you talk about the stores you go to since I know exactly which ones they are... I have several good friends who work at target in watsonville- Best friend just bought one of the new homes behind target... paid twice as much for home as I did for mine and mine's still bigger!! Thats why i moved... Wanted to be able to buy a home.

My parents live in Seascape still so I'm going to love being on the beach for Christmas!! Maybe I'll run into you at target when I'm there!!

Take care and good luck hun!

brooks45
12-03-2003, 08:35 PM
OH!! WOW!! YOU GOT FRIENDS THAT WORK AT TARGET!! COOL!! MANY MANY YEARS AGO I USE TO WORK AT THE SEASCAPE RESORT! AND I USE TO BODY SURF AT SEASCAPE BEACH WHEN I WAS A TEEN! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPOTS IN SANTA CRUZ COUNTY! IAM LUCKY! I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS IN THE COUNTRY! SO I GET COUNTRY,BEACH AND THE BIG CITY! ALL SURROUNDING ME!
WHAT PART OF WATSONVILLE DID YOU LIVE IN?? I DONT LIVE THERE BUT IAM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE TOWN!

LINDAL!! EMAIL ME!! lilybee1228@netzero.net :D