PDA

View Full Version : Do you work for a mortgage co, bank or real estate co? If so I have a ??? for you...

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey all niece is doing a report on the mortgage/purchasing home process and needs to find the following paperwork:

Pre-approval letter for loan *she already has the pre-qual letter
Consent to run credit

Thats it. If you can help me out I'll send you a surprise bag of BBW products!! This means a lot to her and she needs it by tomorrow morning... so time is tight. Thanks soo much!!!

freeby4me
12-02-2003, 09:27 AM
All you have to do is take her down to a bank that does house loans and have her talk to a Loan Officer. I'm sure that anyone would be willing to help her out and get her the info for her project!!

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 09:56 AM
We've tried that w/ no luck. You should have seen her- soo sad. She's only 13 but I swear she looked like a little girl ready to cry... We are new to phoenix and havn't had much luck finding someone willing to help.

NINK
12-02-2003, 10:23 AM
will this help you?

http://www.evangel.edu/General/FinancialAid/Forms/EdcashPrivateLoanPreapprovalForm.gif

freeby4me
12-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Im sorry, I would have figured they would be willing to help a girl for a school project! Then again, they wouldnt get paid for it so i guess it would be "a waste of time" for them :mad: That makes me so mad!! I feel so sorry for your little niece. She's going to always remember that mean o'le loan officer and remember that when she thinks about buying a house when shes older! Ok, enuff complaining, I hope NINK found what she needs! Let us know the grade she gets!!

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks NINK I don't think thats exactly what she's looking for but I'll check. Thanks soo much for trying to help!! I really do apperciate it. The form is supposed to say conditional loan approval or something like that.. You need it when looking for new houses...

thanks again!!!

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Free-- I couldn't belive it either. We went to 5 different banks and called about 13 different places.. everyone was too busy to help. At one point I felt like saying s&rew you...lol. Poor thing. At least she knows auntie lin lin (thats what she calls me...so cute!) is trying to help..

NINK
12-02-2003, 12:09 PM
here this is better than what i found before.

Page 1
The undersigned s Mortgage Banker s Mortgage Broker ("Lender") has made a preliminary review of the ability of:_______________________________________________ ______________________ ("Buyer") to qualify for a real estate loan.Based on the information provided, Buyer is conditionally approved for a real estate loan on the following terms:Amount requested: $ __________________________________________________ ________________________________Loan Program: s FHAs VAs Conventional s Other, explain: ____________________________________________Intere st Rate: ______________________ Buyer s has s has NOT locked in interest rate. If interest rate is locked, expiration date:____________________________Origination Fee/Points:___________________________ Discount Points:_________________________________________ Note: AAR Contracts require a Conditional Loan Approval (“CLA”) based on a loan application and TrimergedResidential Credit Report (“TMRCR”).Is this Conditional Loan Approval based on the following? Yes Noss A completed loan application. If yes, date completed: _______________________________ss Review of a Trimerged Residential Credit Report (TMRCR).ss If loan program is a FHA or VA loan and an AAR Residential Resale Purchase Contract has been executed, a determination that the loan costs Seller agrees to pay pursuant to lines 80-82 of the Contract are sufficient to obtain the loan? s Not Applicabless Determination that Buyer’s credit information meets guidelines of loan program referenced in line 5.ss Determination that Buyer’s income/ratios are within lending guidelines for this loan program.ss Identification of the Buyer’s ability to repay the loan. Explain ______________________________ _ _ _ ___________ss Identification and verification of the source of funds necessary to close, which is ___________________________Additional questions:Yes Noss Could Buyer’s source of funds necessary to close cause a delay in closing? If yes, explain:______________________________ _ _ _ ________________________________________________ss Has Buyer received an automated loan approval?ss Has Buyer received a Good Faith Estimate?ss Has the appraisal fee been collected?ss Has the appraisal been ordered? If yes, date ordered _________________________________.Buyer s is s is not relying on the sale or lease of property to qualify for this loan. List all conditions to loan approval:_________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________This report is not a "commitment" or "final approval" of Buyer’s ability to qualify for a real estate loan, which may be affected by any material change in the Buyer’s financial status from the information provided or by adverse property conditions.Company Name: ______________________________________________ License Number:____________________________Address: __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________Phon e: __________________________________________________ ____ Fax:______________________________________Loan Officer: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Title: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Signature:_______________________________________ _____________ Date: ____________________________________BUYER REPRESENTS THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO LENDER IS COMPLETE AND A C C U R ATE TO THE BEST OF BUYER’SKNOWLEDGE. BUYER AUTHORIZES LENDER AND A N Y BROKER TO MAKE THE ABOVE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTIONWITH THE BUYER’S PURCHASE OR ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE REAL P R O P E R T Y AND ACKNOWLEDGES ARECEIPT HEREOF.BUYER’S SIGNATURE _BUYER’S SIGNATURED A T ED A T EThis form is available for use by the entire real estate industry. The use of this form is not intended to identify the user as a REALTOR®. REALTOR®is a registered collective membership mark which may be used only by real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONALASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®and who subscribe to its Code of Ethics.©ARIZONAASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®2002 • This Form Available Through Your Local Association of REALTORS®• Form CLA 12/021 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 .1 0 .11 .1 2 .1 3 .1 4 .1 5 .1 6 .1 7 .1 8 .1 9 .2 0 .2 1 .2 2 .2 3 .2 4 .2 5 .2 6 .2 7 .2 8 .2 9 .3 0 .3 1 .3 2 .3 3 .3 4 .3 5 .3 6 .3 7 .3 8 .3 9 .4 0 .4 1 .4 2 .4 3 .4 4 .4 5 .4 6 .4 7 .4 8 .

NINK
12-02-2003, 12:11 PM
let me know if that will work, if i try hard enough i can usually find things searching the web.

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 12:17 PM
Thats it!!! Do you have a link to where you found that at by any chance??? Also please PM me your address and I'll mail out the bbw suprise to you!!

thank you thank you!! She'll be so excited that you found it!

NINK
12-02-2003, 12:18 PM
i just found 2 really good things, one says right at the top conditional loan aproval and the other is a counter claim offer form wich would be nice top add to the report. give me your e-mail and i'll mail send them to you, they are in pdf viewer format.

LindaL.
12-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Thanks!! Wants2sell2you@aol.com

I've searched for 2 straight days and you found it in less than an hour!!! Thanks soo much

NINK
12-02-2003, 12:58 PM
o.k. i e-mailed them to you.

schsa
12-03-2003, 07:48 AM
Linda, no where to be found. I have every piece of paper but I don't have anything that tells me what the pre-approval amount was for.

So sorry. I ripped through every thing. And I have every other document that you would want but that.

LindaL.
12-03-2003, 08:16 AM
schsa

Thanks for looking for me hun!! I really do apperciate it!