PDA

View Full Version : Never Use Any Important Info Or Your Private .....

msmom79
11-29-2003, 12:46 AM
information about yourself over the internet.a couple of weeks ago,two ladies out of ohio got my credit card # somehow,cause i have never used it over the internet,ive had to change my card,turn this into my sherriff"s dept,call the bank who had my card,call the companys that the ladies used my card with,and let them all know i refuse to pay any bills that are not mine,as of right now they are over a felony. my sherriffs dept told me that people are now just making up credit card #"s and using them,thats how these slime balls keep getting different people's cards to use.so as a warning to all of my friends here on big,big please keep your private info to yourself if at all possible.thanks ann (msmom79

cpbaby
11-29-2003, 06:26 AM
The only credit card I use online is my prepaid MasterCard. I put what I aim to spend on it, then use it. If someone gets ahold of the number, they cant use it because there is nothing there and it wont go through. I am scared to use anything else online.

Angelseyes28
11-29-2003, 07:14 AM
Man that sucks! Makes me glad that I no longer have any credit cards....although I do miss out on alot of deals online now:(

JENNIFERCATLADY
11-29-2003, 11:21 AM
These scam artists have some type of software now that radomly selects credit card numbers and expiration dates. A credit card company called Robert's step mom at 7:00 in the morning to tell her that someone made a $1800.00 purchase on the internet at sometype of video game site. The company wanted to verify her info and she REFUSED. Since the call woke her up she went had some coffee and then called the credit card company back. They told her the same thing the person that called did. They further went on to tell her about how they got her card number.

msmom79
11-30-2003, 01:23 AM
I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY,IM A WAITRESS AND THIS TIME OF THE YEAR TIPS ARE NOT GOOD.SO HAVING MY CREDIT CARD USED REALLY MADE ME ANGRY.I TOLD MY SHERRIFF I WOULD PROSECUTE THE TWO LADIES,BUT IWAS ALSO TOLD THAT MIGHT BE HARD TO DO IF THEY CAN NOT BE FOUND. I JUST KNOW THAT THEY ARE FROM TOLEDO,OHIO. W@W WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? THANK GOOD NESS MY MIND IS ON THE PRECIOUS BIRTH OF JESUS,IM TRYING HARD NOT TO BE MEAN ABOUT THIS,BUT I CAN TELL YOU IM VERY HURT,TO REALIZE NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE HARD WORKING LIKE ME AND OTHERS. PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARDS CLOSE,ALLS PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS WRITE DOWN YOUR #'S THEN GET ON THE INTERNET AND USE IT. THANKS FOR LETTING ME TALK ABOUT THIS!SOMETIMES JUST TALKING ABOUT THINGS HELPS:)