PDA

View Full Version : kuponsdirect SUCK ...headsup gang a warning

romaninfla
11-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Recently I asked alot of my traders and friends for their extra hba coupons because of a project that my girlscout troop was working on...

I needed as many free or nearly free products i could get my hands on by 12-3-03 and many traders sent me great coupons that i was able to triple at winndixie and double at eckerds... the troop is making gift baskets for the local womans shelter to give them neccessities when they leave their abusive spouses....

I received a trade in the mail giving me her "coupon booklet order form" to kuponsdirect.....
i picked out the coupons i could use sent them a sase as required ...and they sent me eveything back with a note this offer has expired....well i went to the website again and it is still valid so i take it they just do not want to honor they own order form...

i just do not want any of you to get suckered into buying anything at this website when they obviously DO NOT Produce what they offer....

thankyou for letting me ramble but i felt it was necessary to warn you all......kimberly

BeanieLuvR
11-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the warning. Sorry that happened to you.