PDA

View Full Version : Dern neighbor Brat!s!!!

ezmoney163
11-20-2003, 01:17 PM
I am so upset right now. My 7 year old daughter was at the bus stop this morning and 2 other little neighbor brats caught the bus at the end of our driveway too. The one little boy said to the other , no one likes her except for ****, and she has cooties. My little girl don't know any better and says yea but I went on a date this summer and you didn't. (Which she reallly did, with her little boyfriend to mini golf) But anyway, they made fun of her and called her a liar. They are always mean to her and push her around and don't let her play with them when they are together. BUT when one or the other can not play they are right here to see if she can play with them. I am so mad right now I could just scream. The way I feel either she is good enough to play with all the time or they do not have to come over to my house at all. They always wanna come over because she has the "neat " toys. But never when they are together. It makes me so mad becasue when we just had the one little boy as the neighbor he was here all the time, my daughter was the only one in her class who would talk to him, etc. Then this other little monster moves in and now my little girl is the one suffering. It is so fusterating. She does have quit a few friends, but it worries me that these little boys are making trouble for her on the bus and at school. I do not want to see her hurting. She is the type of little girl who will do anything just to please someone.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thansk so much!!!

Oh I forgot one is in her grade and the other is in a higher grade.

Kelsey1224
11-20-2003, 02:55 PM
The is really typical behavior for this age. Somehow two children can play nicely and have fun...but throw a third child into the equation and somehow there is always an odd man out.

I think I would not allow them to play with her...at least for a while. Explain to them (and their parents, if need be) that their behavior to her is unacceptable and that you don't want her around them anymore.

Try to meet some of the other parents of children in her class so that maybe you can arrange play dates with some of those children.

Then give her lots of love.

AngelGrim
11-20-2003, 09:26 PM
I remember how kids treated me in school even in 1st grade, and you know it is funny but those hurt feelings seem to follow you even when you get older, I remember the nicknames they had for me and everything. Some of the boys tried to date me in high school and I refused on the grounds of how they treated me then. Maybe I am strange.

zitra
11-21-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by AngelGrim
I remember how kids treated me in school even in 1st grade, and you know it is funny but those hurt feelings seem to follow you even when you get older, I remember the nicknames they had for me and everything. Some of the boys tried to date me in high school and I refused on the grounds of how they treated me then. Maybe I am strange.

I don't think you are strange, but alot of times whne boys pick on girls when they ae younger, give not so nice nick names, etc. it eally is just their way of saying "I like you"...I don't know why, but it seems to be how they show i when they are younger...

ezmoney163
11-21-2003, 10:21 AM
This morning my DD was going outta our door and the one boy said ya wanna race, well she beat him to the stop and she says I win , He says who cares you are a loser. I wanted to pound the kid. How terible of me, wanting to beat up a 2nd grader. BUT he hurt my babies feelings. And like I said before she is so special she wants to be friends with everyone and she would try to please them just to be their friend. Typical or not, it is cruelity.

Azriel_LittleHawk
11-22-2003, 02:19 AM
ok...well..first..i would make sure that the bus driver knew not to allow these 2 lil ...ahem...boys..*said with a snear* to sit anwhere near your girl..then i would speak with the people at the school...maybe her teacher of your concerns..and then i would speak with the boys parents...cover all the bases...maybe even ask the boy in front of his mother why he feels a need to be mean to your girl...and goddess forgive me..but watch him squirm!!!! *wicked grin* also..i if she waits for the bus at the end of the driveway to your housE? GO STAND WITH HER!!! that'd end the issue as far as waiting for the bus...
there were some girls same age as my son and a couple younger aALL sisters who moved here and started harrassing my son when he was waiting for the bus...i have raised him to NOT hit a girl..but i also told him he has a right to protect himself...so the other day the oldest girl starts *****ing at my son..and he *LOL* is totaly not hearing her..**glad to see it isn't JUST me he doesn't hear!! *LOL** she was *****ing at him to hurry up and get to his bus, i opened my door and explained to her that he doesn't HAVE to hurry just because SHE thinks he does..and that she needs to mind her own business...you would not b'leive the look on her face.. also..not to be rude..but reality is..we are the minority in this housing area. having said that? i be damned if i let another child boss my kids around..if they(adults and kids) are nice to me and mine..i am nice back..if not...well...they get a bit of the attitude from miss Az. so...just cover all your bases..and do the best you can! g'luck!