PDA

View Full Version : if it's not one thing it's the other !

reneep45
11-14-2003, 08:51 PM
all ways something ! i guess i'm just depressed , my problems aren't as bad as others but i do have a few , lol !! i laugh insted of cry.
today is no better than yesterday, i've lost a very good friend ,not today, its been several weeks, not because they died or anything like that, just lost her for no reason that i know of ,
have you ever found a person that you realy click with ? you can help her & she can help you in any every day life thing that comes up. you are there for them & they for you. Then suddenly one day its gone.
no explanation just leave me to wonder why you don't want to be friends anymore. Thats one thing !
What about confiding in someone you believe to be a friend & find out ya just screwed yourself. thats two things !
i guess i'm rambleing, i'm just sad & depressed
i need to be sewing but i can't , i'll get to that in the morning

reneep45
11-14-2003, 11:01 PM
ANY ONE READING THIS ? oh well , what ever

reneep45
11-14-2003, 11:23 PM
okkkkk , 59 people looked at this & no replys so just
what i thought ! i give up ! i reply to a thread & no one else does,i'm a thread killer , even my own !!!!!!!

peaceluver
11-14-2003, 11:30 PM
reneep45 I hope things get better for you. (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

wyozozo
11-14-2003, 11:30 PM
(((((((((((((reneep45))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry you lost a friend...especially when you don't even know why! Hopefully someday you'll know why she left you hanging....

jcw
11-14-2003, 11:51 PM
(((((((((((((reneep45))))))))))))))))

annie169
11-15-2003, 12:08 AM
Boy, can I relate to that one. Its like the Black Hole swallowed them up leaving you to wonder what the !#$!#@ happened. {{{Hugs}}}

Merry99%
11-15-2003, 01:10 AM
((((((((((HUGS ReeneP)))))))) so sorry thats happened to you:( Yep I know how it is,last winter I found out one of my online friends who i had really been there for was in fact not my friend,but a backstabbing two faced lier,who stirred up trouble for fun,using people as part of her group of sicko do-alikes with apparently no lives do for fun:rolleyes: to and for each other LOL.Sorry for letting off steam,just angers me when people do people like this and I wonder if its any one of those lovely (;;;cough) ladies doing you the same way?PM me if you like.

Angelbear3
11-15-2003, 02:17 AM
{{{{{{{{{{reneep45}}}}}}}}}}

CarolinaBlue
11-15-2003, 05:01 AM
Awwww, I'm sorry this happened to you. Yes, it has happened to me before too. It's bad enough to lose what you thought was a very good friend, but for them to just disappear without telling you why is sheer torture. And, yes, I have also confided in someone only to have it used against me (this was when I used to work). I learned to keep my mouth shut after that, at least when I was working!

BTW, I only just saw this post or I would have replied sooner. I hope the new day finds you feeling much better! :)

HumblePie98
11-15-2003, 06:03 AM
You Always Have me!

farmmnger
11-15-2003, 06:10 AM
I"m your friend Renee. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk you. I've had that happen to me before also and don't know why.

Donnagg123
11-15-2003, 06:15 AM
I know what you mean. In one of my nursing classes, I had a study group of me and 1 guy and 1 other girl. The other girls friend asked if she could join our study group and I said sure. Next thing you know I am e-mailing them and e-mailing them and got no reply. They did not personally tell me, but I found out they (the girl and her friend) had joined another study group. The thing is that I don't know if it was me or the other guy or what. They never said, and it hurt my feelings when they didn't say anything. Sorry so long, but my point is that maybe if she had given you an explanation there would be closure. I mean like if she had other things going on, or if she just needed to be alone, or something...anything.... It sucks when people don't have the **you know whats** to just be honest with you.
Here is lots-o-hugs to you!
((((reneep45))))

Willow
11-15-2003, 06:39 AM
When I my daughter was 3 months old(she will be 16 next month) I moved into an apartment that a friend of mine was moving out of because she needed a bigger place. Anyhow I met this real nice lady who lived two doors down. I was 19 at the time and she was 30. We became really good friends. Every Thursday when she did her grocery shopping she would bring over a bag of groceries and always a magazine and some body lotion or something nice like that just for me. It really helped a lot because I was alone and things were hard financially. At the time she was living with her boyfriend who is now her husband. When they would take their vacation instead of going somewhere for a week they would do different day trips and they always invited my daughter and I to go with them. When they got married I was one of her bridesmaids. We were really close friends, more like sisters which neither of us had. lol We could talk to each other about anything. Well it's been four years this month since we stopped talking and I really have no clue why. The last time she called me was four years ago and my daughter was talking to her on the phone. I was in the bathroom cleaning so I told my daughter to ask her if I could call her back later that afternoon and I got busy and by the time I remembered to call her back it was at night and I knew that she would of been in bed by then so I waited and called her the next after noon after she got out of work. She said her neighbor was over and would call me back later but she never did and that was four years ago. :eek: I don't know if she was mad at me for not calling her back the day before or what. I guess I'm just as stubborn as she is for not calling her. I figured she would call me after her neighbor left but she didn't. I've had a new phone number for over a year so if she had tried to call during that time she wouldn't of been able to get through. Maybe one of these days I will try calling her. It's just the weirdest thing because we were such good friends.

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-15-2003, 06:55 AM
I wasn't up,or I would have replied to you :)

{{{HUGS}}}

ttistin
11-15-2003, 07:10 AM
{{{HUGS}}} I know how you feel.

seawinds
11-15-2003, 07:11 AM
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
I`ll be your friend!!!!!!!!

reneep45
11-15-2003, 07:55 AM
Thanks everyone , i do feel better today
i just had to throw one of my fits last night ! lol !
the friend thats not my friend anymore isn't from online
i do miss her but realy she must not have been a friend anyway

Jaidness
11-15-2003, 08:00 AM
I have been there and it really hurts.it makes you wonder and wonder sometimes. I just adopted the attitude that sometimes friends have to be the caller and sometimes they get to be the callee,IMO if the friend is worth it I go the extra mile because the benefits are so wonderful...((((((((((((((reneep45)))))))))))))))

Whitequeen39
11-15-2003, 10:02 PM
I am sorry! I know how you feel I have had that happen as well. It's the worst feeling trying to figure out why the sudden change. I know how that hurts. I'm sorry I didn't find this post till just now or I would have posted sooner. You made me feel better yesterday when I thought everyone here was mad at me and you were the first to post and I really appreciated it. You can pm me anytime..I'll be your friend! By the way where in OH are you?