PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry if...

Whitequeen39
11-14-2003, 06:46 PM
I contributed to AngelGrim's puppy post being booted again....after I last posted I was away the rest of the day and now I see it is gone again....I usually don't post but I guess this whole thing got me all upset and I am in major PMS mode....anyway I do apologize if I made things worse.

reneep45
11-14-2003, 08:25 PM
i thought it was me ! lol ! i looked for it too after i posted.
someone must have been mean again ! i realy don't see a reason to be mean to her ! she's doing the right thing , tryin to get good homes for the pups !

Whitequeen39
11-14-2003, 09:31 PM
But then I am not really sure cause after my last post which was balling out jnhzoo again for being so nasty, well I got rather nasty myself I guess or I offended people with one of my comments..but I don't know cause I never saw any posts after mine cause I wasn't home.
If anyone knows what happened after my post early today can ya pm me so I know if it was my big mouth that started something...I guess I should do what I usually do and stay out of things...now I feel like everyone hates me.:confused:

reneep45
11-14-2003, 09:44 PM
i always feel like everyone hates me but i keep posting !!!

marcy122
11-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Oh Whitequeen--I wish I could've seen your post! Pm me with the details, please! I also posted a not so nice comment--but he/she had it coming.
I'm sorry if I contributed, too. I usually just ignore things like that, but I had to comment there.

Whitequeen39
11-14-2003, 09:48 PM
I see you have a LOT of posts too! I guess I don't want to poke in where I am not wanted...
You just keep on posting reneep45!!!;)

Whitequeen39
11-14-2003, 10:03 PM
I agree, they had it coming..I wish I could have seen what caused it to be pulled again...that darn ole curiousity...

Quaker_Parrots
11-15-2003, 05:52 AM
I think it was because it had already been pulled once, and it got started up agian, you could always ask a mod. This one may very well get pulled too, since it is basically on the same subject.

jnhzoo
11-15-2003, 06:29 AM
I have sent emails wondering why these posts were pulled. I have not revieved a response. I wasn't very friendly in my first post to angel grim and I made alot of people upset. I just see no excuse for breeding, when we already have so many dying in shelters. Yesterday I tried to keep my cool and I just posted a story called "How could you" that lets people know how a dog feels when it is dropped off and killed at a shelter. I ended with that I am glad she is spaying her dog and that I hope others won't contribute to the pet overpopulation problem. There was not attack in that message. Obviously others didn't appreciate my story of "How could you" because the thread got pulled.

Angelseyes28
11-15-2003, 07:17 AM
I didn't pull the other threads but I am going to lock this one and I will explain why.
Since this thread is basically on the same topic as others that were pulled, it is pretty much a target for someone else to get their feelings hurt.
With the holidays fast approaching, alot of people are stressed out b/c of finacial problems(including myself), family problems etc.
Unfortunately it seems like people are replying with just about anything and not giving one thought about anyone else's feelings. I hate to see others hurt on this site because goodness knows alot of us have enough "real life" struggles going on without having to come here and deal with more.
So please everyone, think about other members feeling before you reply to something.