PDA

View Full Version : She is not taking after me......I was never this stubbern. Was I?

ttistin
11-14-2003, 02:35 PM
OMG Tori is so darn stubbern. She just turned 2 and has been in the terriable 2 stage now for over a year. I know they say you get kids that are just like you but darn I dont remember acting like this. She is so darn cute and she is the baby so yes she will be spoiled rotten but she shouldnt know that!! If she does something she knows she is not supposed to do and you yell her name or go over to her she will look up at you and give you the sweetest little smile and say "love you"

I am so scared for dh and I when she gets into her teens, but I am more scared for anyone who gets into her way later in life. She is super loving and caring for everyone, but if you tell her no or stand in her way of something she wants watch out!!

well my grandma did say I was just like her when I was her age, boy are we in trouble ;) ;) ;)

Willow
11-14-2003, 03:20 PM
They are cute at that age. lol

GeThang
11-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Oh gosh, I hope my children aren't like me when I was little. I was a really good 1 and 2 year old, but at 3, I went haywire. LOL

Dolly<3
11-14-2003, 03:42 PM
Awwww...almost every one of my nieces is like that. It's girl power. :D

ttistin
11-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by *Amanda*
Awwww...almost every one of my nieces is like that. It's girl power. :D

LOL I think so. Course the mil thinks we are doing something wrong with raising her cause she had 4 girls and non of them acted like any of Tori. I am so happy we only have 1 girl lol and here I thought a little girl would be so nice and sweet :eek: What the heck was I thinking!!

But ya know I wouldnt have her any other way. She is independt and strong willed and as stubbern as a mule, But that only shows that she wont settle for less then she deserves or wants. :) :)

Ladytiger
11-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Awww- I have GOT to disagree with the statement that your kids are like you. I was never ever as prissy as my DD is! Takes two hours to do her makeup and another hour for her hair!!
hang in there ttistin!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-14-2003, 07:33 PM
AAWWWWW who did she get that from to say "love you" when she is up to no good? lol