PDA

View Full Version : Am considering T-Mobile cell phone.....

heavenheir
11-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone! We are thinking of changing our cellular service From Verizon TO T-Mobile. Does anyone have any personal opinions they would like to share? How is the service; reception; customer service, etc? I greatly appreciate anyone willing to share their time and thoughts about T-Mobile. TYIA!!!!:D :D :D :confused: :confused: :confused: ;) ;) ;) ;)

catssass
11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
I have T-Mobile and I have never had a problem with them, they even updated my hand set for free....

cSoReNSoN
11-14-2003, 01:18 PM
I have had TMobile (when they were Voicestream)for about 4 years and have had no problems!

Willow
11-14-2003, 01:43 PM
I have T-Mobile and I also had it when it was Voicestream. I have a pre-paid so I don't really have to deal with customer service at all.

buttrfli
11-14-2003, 02:16 PM
I ahve used Voicestream/Tmobile for about 5 years. I had major problems with their billing mistake several years ago, but since they became Tmobile, I haven't had one single problem! :)

Bohemut
11-14-2003, 02:53 PM
I had T-Mobile, started with it when it was VoiceStream. Once they changed to T-Mobile I started having problems. I would be cut off in the middle of a call with the "out of service area" message, even though I was still in the exact same spot. The call quality was really poor much of the time--echoing and lots of pinging sounds, etc.. Then there were the times (3) they took their payment from my checking account twice in the same month. We started my DD on the student plan with them and it was a total nightmare! Their customer service misled her about text messaging--told her they added it and it was unlimited. In actuallity they never added it and even if they had it was only a total of 50 messages (in and out combined) a month, and after that there was a charge per message. They did remove a small portion of the bill because of the mixup but we still ended up paying over $200 because of what they had told DD. Their customer service was extremely rude to me--one woman even went so far as to add charges back on that a supervisor had personally removed! I cancelled as soon as I could and now have Verizon. I have found that with Verizon I have much better call quality, and I NEVER get cut off. I would never advise anyone to use T-Mobile.

cSoReNSoN
11-14-2003, 03:01 PM
I have had nothing but clear calls and customer service has always been great! I guess it varies. I would recommend TMobile though.

heavenheir
11-14-2003, 03:03 PM
You guys/gals are the best! I really appreciate the quick responses and value your opinions. Decisions are so much easier to make when there is input from your friends. TY, TY, TY and TY!:) :) :D :D ;) ;):o ;)