PDA

View Full Version : T's Dumb Question Of The Day??

tsquared
11-14-2003, 11:35 AM
The Pepsi NFL hat cap game that is going on right now i am curious cause i cant read is there a limit to the number of hats you can get sent to one addy?? If there is a limit of 1 then i already have mine and am considering the option of RAOK the ones i have or trading them for a Cadillac wichever one comes first. lol
I dont read anywhere that it says a limit......now can someone enlighten a dummy like me????

jaybird
11-14-2003, 11:37 AM
From what I understand, there's no limit. I have a friend that's sent off for 3 of these already.

Willow
11-14-2003, 11:37 AM
Just bumping because I have no idea. lol

tsquared
11-14-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Patchouli
Just bumping because I have no idea. lol
lol NEITHER DO I...........

cleaningla
11-14-2003, 11:42 AM
I had to take two buses yesterday to get my son to an appointment with a speach therapist. I found one cap at each stop, both were Buccaneers. :D

Don't know anything about where to send them though, can't find anything on the website, guess I'm gona have to buy a bottle ad get directions.

cleaningla
11-14-2003, 11:49 AM
It says "Limit three (3) NFL Team Hat prizes per name, address and/or household."

4. TO CLAIM NFL TEAM HAT PRIZE: To claim NFL Team Hat prize, mail the two potentially winning, matching bottle caps/game pieces (printed with the same NFL team name) in a small box or padded envelop along with a 3”x 5” card containing your name, complete address, daytime phone number AND your choice of any NFL Team Hat from list below, postmarked by 2/1/04, to: “Caps For Caps” Claim, P.O. Box 1355, Young America, MN 55594-1355. You must indicate on the 3” x 5” card your choice of the NFL Team Hat that you want from the following list of NFL teams (pick only one): Bears, Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Patriots, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Steelers, Texans, Titans, Vikings, 49ers. Failure to indicate your choice of NFL Team Hat on the 3” x 5” card will result in random determination of NFL Team Hat prize by Sponsor. Choice of NFL teams available while supplies last; Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate team hat if supplies of any one team exhaust. Limit three (3) NFL Team Hat prizes per name, address and/or household. Allow 8-10 weeks from the date prize claim is received by mail for verification and shipment of prize. You are not a winner until your two matching game pieces have been timely received and verified in accordance with these Official Rules.

Technologist
11-14-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by tsquared
T's Dumb Question Of The Day??

......now can someone enlighten a dummy like me????

Are you really gonna ask JUST one question everyday????

LOL

J/K

and this was a joke.....

:D :D :D

PS, feel free to send me a hat......lol

Unicornmom77
11-14-2003, 01:49 PM
lol yeah there is a limit you cant have any sent to your house!!! lol I will trade you 1000 of em for a caddy T lol!! ha ha

tsquared
11-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Technologist
Are you really gonna ask JUST one question everyday????

LOL

J/K

and this was a joke.....

:D :D :D

PS, feel free to send me a hat......lol
Golly Gee Tech I can ask more than once a day....?? Woooo Hoooooo i am sooooooooooo happy now and i can say Tech said it is alright to ask as many questions a day as i want so na na na....lol
Or should i just pm them to you Tech??lol

tsquared
11-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Unicornmom77
lol yeah there is a limit you cant have any sent to your house!!! lol I will trade you 1000 of em for a caddy T lol!! ha ha
You got a deal i know just where there is a caddy for you.....now tell me how well do you golf??HEE HEE

Unicornmom77
11-14-2003, 09:07 PM
lol ha ha T very funny! I dont do golf! lol