PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Wedding is tomorrow & I have a huge ZIT!!!

ChristiNate
11-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Can anyone help?????????????????

~Christi

I bought some Neutrogenas acne circle thingies you sleep in and covered it up pretty good.

The wedding was so beautiful, I couldn't ask for more.....

Except for the bee that was attacking my cally lilly bouquet during the ceremony. But, Nathan managed to kill it in my veil. :p I will post some pics later. The photographer will get them back to me in a week, but I will have some family taken pics tonight!!!!

~Christi :p

sunshine2
11-14-2003, 08:56 AM
try putting white tooth paste on it,it drys it out quick

Kelsey1224
11-14-2003, 09:00 AM
Well...if you believe "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...try Windex!

Congratulations on your big day. May it be everything you ever dreamed of!

Linus1223
11-14-2003, 09:02 AM
If you have the means, go to a dermatologist and they will give you (I beleive) a cortizone shot and it should go away by tommorow.

bcjjhh
11-14-2003, 10:14 AM
I have never tried this but recently got an email with different products to cure most things. If you try it and it works let us know

Honey remedy for Skin Blemishes......Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

either way zit or no zit the wedding will be beautiful! and so will you!

HumblePie98
11-14-2003, 10:34 AM
Clean and clear has these thinsg called overnight blemish removers. I have used them and THEY WORK!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful wedding!!!

cindylee
11-14-2003, 01:15 PM
Neosporin is supposed to work and I have found that witch hazel really shrinks them fast.

cole70
11-14-2003, 02:19 PM
Preparation H will reduce the swelling....really does work!

Good Luck!

FrEEbiZ4Me
11-15-2003, 06:49 AM
tea tree oil works great!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Kelsey1224
Well...if you believe "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...try Windex!

Congratulations on your big day. May it be everything you ever dreamed of!

That was my first thought...WINDEX lol

van1
11-15-2003, 03:24 PM
I know it's hard to believe but Prep H takes care of a LOT of problems that have nothing to do with "but" (Sorry, couldn't help that)
Works on burns, any open scrape or zit, even on mosquito bites and on that irritating chapped area under the bra area during the hot summer months...and you can put plain cornstarch over that area...no allergic reaction, no burning or itching..
Just MTCW..a Grannie in Michigan