PDA

View Full Version : has anyone done this?

Big_G
11-14-2003, 05:42 AM
http://www.marketplacecorp.biz/main.html

I need to know if this is worth investing my money in, I am a single disabled mother of 5 and having a very rough time, and i'd surely hate to spend this money if it dont work out, so any info would surely help me, thanks

MoodyBlues
11-14-2003, 05:47 AM
My HONEST opinion.. do NOT do it. You should NOT have to pay money to work for a company. There are PLENTY of work@ home jobs on the internet where you do NOT have to invest money to work for them. Anything that asks you to invest money, is just screaming SCAM. Sorry.. but again, that is just my opinion.

paininthebutt
11-14-2003, 06:24 AM
Yeah.. this looks like a scam to me :(

However.. I wanted to clarify something for you :)
If you are looking to "work" from home (for another company) you should never ever have to pay to do so.
But.. if you are looking at starting a home based business, then most do require some investment, some small some large, but it all depends on you and what you want out of staying home.
If you want to be on someone else's payroll, you want to work from home, and if you want unlimited potential, etc.. you want a home based business.
Just do your research :) I researched for over 6 months before I found what I was comfortable with. Everyone is different, so it all depends on you ;)

Oh... I also highly recommend checking every company or opportunity you look into with the BBB online.

Hope this helps...
Erin

momfromTN
11-14-2003, 06:27 AM
DON'T pay someone to let you work for them. Go to www.wahm.com Go to the message boards. Then go to TELECOMMUTING MOMS. There are literally dozens of at-home jobs. There are also other forums with business opportunities.

Big_G
01-21-2004, 10:41 AM
thank you all for the info, hope and pray it works......