PDA

View Full Version : Grandmas dying and Momma's got cancer!:( WAH

freebema
11-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Well U know how they say if it rains it pours! My maternal grandma (87) deathly sick for the past 2 weeks in the hosp.Not sure if she will make it thru the nite.Then we find out yesterday that Mom has bone marrow cancer. We have been running like crazy for tests and dr to dr and at least after 2months of test they finally told us what it is and how they are gonna treat it. She gets a port Monday and starts cemo tues of next week. Then on the the other dr for the start of harvesting stem cells for a bone marrow transplant in the near future!
All of this NOW and I just lost my paternal grandma June 2002 and my daddy Sept 2002 to CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! WAH WAH WAH I'm dealing with those deaths and its almost unreal that I am looking at all this again! Both my grandfathers died of cancer in 1981 and 1995! Moms bro. died of cancer in 2002! CANCER CANCER CANCER!!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHH.
I'm an only child and I am having a hard time dealing with all this! BUT on the bright side I do have faith in god and have Great hope of Moms cancer being caught early that she will be able to take the cemo and get the transplant and have more years we us.
Last year when we found out daddy had cancer it was treminal and he died three weeks after they found cancer! It was a SHOCK and when they told me Mom had it I LIKE TO HAVE LOST IT!:(:(:(:(

I just wanted to tell my troubles! And ask you all to pray for my family.I have not been able to get on here for the last few weeks I either been at work or the dr. or the hosp.! I think the BBS family is a bunch of great people who care :) and thanks to you for listening to me !:)

tommyjo
11-12-2003, 10:07 PM
PRAYING HARD AND LONG!!!!!! bee there thru some of that, not so much in such a short period tho, hugs, hugs and hugs

jcw
11-12-2003, 10:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your mom and grandma. Will be praying for them both

spongebob
11-12-2003, 11:37 PM
i am sorry so sorry.. i will pray for you and your family.. i lost my mom in dec due to cancer. and 11 months later my sister due to a brain tumor.. hugs and i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..

BeanieLuvR
11-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Praying for all of you. I am so sorry for all that you are going through.

DivineMsDi
11-13-2003, 06:50 AM
Just want to say sorry and will pray for you. I don't know a family who has not be effected by the big c. We just lost a cousin recently, and my father always thinks he is next. I hope you have the strength to make it through.

CarolinaBlue
11-13-2003, 07:13 AM
I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

AngelGrim
11-13-2003, 02:50 PM
Will keep you in prayers too.

tiffany21
11-13-2003, 03:11 PM
Will be praying for them both

starduster31
11-13-2003, 03:21 PM
i am so sorry to hear about your troubles, will be praying for you and your family, lots of hugs and good wishes, warm vibes, and all that other good stuff!!!!!!!!!

iluvmybaby
11-13-2003, 09:01 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/cute_hugs/1005-005-106-1060.gif

Sending you warm HUGS and prayers

freebema
11-14-2003, 07:40 AM
Thanks to all for your kind words and prayers.:)Grandma is in such bad shape but clinging on to life still.Thanks again...Kim

freebema
11-20-2003, 07:56 AM
I cant believe grandmas still hangin on! But as of now she is! Mom got her port and had her firsat treatment Tues. I hope all goes well!
Thanks to all for prayer and support

Angelseyes28
11-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Your in my thoughts and prayers:(