PDA

View Full Version : BIG WHINE....I need someone to kick me in my butt or yell at me....

Unicornmom77
11-11-2003, 03:47 PM
I CANNOT GET MY ROOM CLEANED!!!!!!! AARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My daughter who is 6 weeks old WILL NOT sleep unless I am holding her....UHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG I still have my hospital bag (minus dirty clothes) sitting on the floor and ALL KIMDS of FSOT crap on my bed and I cannot get motivated to do any of it!! It is near impossiable with this baby connected to my boob! LOL

SO SOMEONE YELL AT ME OR KICK ME IN MY REAR SO I GET UP AND GET IT DONE!!!

HELP!! LOL

Thanks for listneing!

~Wendy

cch
11-11-2003, 04:05 PM
LOL It's the same in this house! Lucas will not sleep unless he's in bed with me or I'm holding him, the only thing that is giving me the slightest relief is the swing (and it only keeps him happy long enough for me to go to the bathroom). I've become the human pacifier. I figure if it needs done bad enough hubby can do it. Eventually it will get better! And look at it this way - you're learning a new skill - typing one handed. ((HUGS))

twinkiesmom
11-11-2003, 04:25 PM
In my house, nothing gets done when the puter is on. I gotta turn the dern thing off and just do little bits atta time.

If I do one corner a day, it eventually gets done. Good luck!

latestdish
11-11-2003, 05:39 PM
First of all, *hugs*. Ask your SO politely if he would please take the baby for an hour! You can pump breast milk into a bottle! My advice to take a well deserved break once in a while! Clean in bits. Unpack for 15 minutes, then maybe take a bath or nap. Take care of you, too. You will feel better, and will better be able to take of the baby that way.

sunshine2
11-11-2003, 06:16 PM
kick! kick ! just kidding at least you have a baby my house is a mess without the baby

Dragonfairie
11-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by cch
LOL It's the same in this house! Lucas will not sleep unless he's in bed with me or I'm holding him, the only thing that is giving me the slightest relief is the swing (and it only keeps him happy long enough for me to go to the bathroom). I've become the human pacifier. I figure if it needs done bad enough hubby can do it. Eventually it will get better! And look at it this way - you're learning a new skill - typing one handed. ((HUGS))

This sounds so much like the past year for me also. I am glad my little one will play by herself now if only for ten or twenty minutes. Just think of it this way - there will come a day when rather than wanting to be held all the time they will be pushing you away, that thought is the only one that has kept me sane.

Unicornmom77
11-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Awwwwwwwwww thanks you guys!! I feel much better now! YOU GUYS R GREAT THANKS SO MUCH!!

~Wendy

Explorer 4x4'r
11-11-2003, 09:41 PM
It will all get much better (in 18 years) LOL :)

Unicornmom77
11-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Yeah HA HA Then I will complain I have nothing to do!! HA HA (in 18 yrs)

suziebee20
11-11-2003, 11:57 PM
Awww, you have reasons though, babys take a lot of time, relax, if you can see some carpet and nothing is piled to the cealing, it can wait a little while till things get easier and she starts sleeping. :) Your room could not be as bad as my moms room, and we have no babys in this house!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-12-2003, 06:44 AM
~kicks unicornmom in rearend~

Ask hubby to hold the baby ,then pick up a little,then take a bath and relax ;)

kaylaandbrittanysmom
11-12-2003, 08:24 AM
I know what you are going through.My little one is 13 months.He still nurses on demand.He wants mommy a lot.He at least will play for a little bit with his siters.He only wants mommy to hold him.He will not sleep unless I am holding him and still sleeps in my bed,just enjoy it.I look at it this way,soon he will not want to be held as much,so I am taking advantage of it while I can.Let hubby clean up(that is what I do).

momfromTN
11-12-2003, 09:01 AM
Beyond the first month, my kids did not nurse on demand. Me and the pediatrician put them on a schedule. If not, my first one would have been hooked to my boob ALL day. He wante to snack, and I put a stop to it. He didn't starve and today is a fine, healthy 6 yr old. The first couple of months are the hardest.

Shellshell
11-12-2003, 01:26 PM
(((((Unicornmom77))))) You need a nice hot bubble bath with lots of candles! You need a break and time out for yourself. Ask the hubby to watch the baby for awhile or even to help you clean. I know its hard with little ones especially when your new at it. Now breathe in breathe out and jump in the tub.PS Dont forget your rubber ducky!

Unicornmom77
11-12-2003, 03:46 PM
THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS!! Somtimes you just need a different perspective on things! Atleast I can nurse and type!! lol