PDA

View Full Version : An Apology to Kaylaandbrittnaysmom

Blackberry
11-10-2003, 05:56 PM
I wanted to apologize to you in the same forum that I said things that were wrong.

I took part in the kids gift exchange. One of my boys did not get his gift and I posted a vent about it. In that vent I said that Kaylaandbrittnaysmom was not answering my emails, pm's or my posts. I was being impatient thinking 2 days was long enough for her to get back to me. She has informed me that she had been busy and had not been on the board for a couple of days. So I should not have assumed when I thought that she should get back to me. I was too impatient.

I also implied that the kids exchange was not organized very well. That was my own dumb opinion that I should not have posted. Leslie,I am sorry for my rudeness and thoughtlessness.

~~~Stephanie

Sun_Angel
11-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Wow, now that took a huge person to admit that. Hopefully she will see this and know how sincerely sorry you are. ((((((13 ducks))))))

babystar0729
11-10-2003, 06:51 PM
wow!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Very nice of you :)

twinkiesmom
11-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Yep. That was very big of you. WTG!!!!

Princess4J
11-10-2003, 08:21 PM
WOW ~ THAT TOOK A LOT OF COURAGE.
<< PATS 13DUCKS ON BACK >>
VERY NICE TO SEE A THREAD LIKE THIS FOR A CHANGE.

(((13DUCKS))) (((Kaylaandbrittnaysmom)))

AngelGrim
11-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Nice to know that there are still adults around in the universe that have the heart and guts to stand up and say that sort of thing, good job and hugs to you.

Sha
11-10-2003, 10:38 PM
That is why these boards can keep going..people like you. We all have been leary of people because it is so hard to trust people. It is sad that we at times think the worst, but so great to learn we can still trust people too..;) What a great person you are.

kaylaandbrittanysmom
11-11-2003, 08:10 AM
Thank you.I do accept your apology.

Blackberry
11-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by kaylaandbrittanysmom
Thank you.I do accept your apology.

I'm relieved. Thank you.

mrs.john
11-11-2003, 04:27 PM
That's really good of you and all, but don't you think that you owe miccit an apology too for bashing her like you did when she can't defend herself?:confused:

zitra
11-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by mrs.john
That's really good of you and all, but don't you think that you owe miccit an apology too for bashing her like you did when she can't defend herself?:confused:

I don't feel that she bashed her..she stated she had not recieved her package and asked if anyone knew why she was banned...

tootie71
11-11-2003, 09:18 PM
I think she should have emailed miccit before she posted what she did on a public forum so I have to agree with mrs.john...jmo

I was in on this exchange and I remember miccit saying she sent out not one but two sets of gifts for the kids she had....Sorry that your son didn't get his gift, but how far is miccit suppose to go with this ? Send another one? Thats unfair to her also...again...JMO

Explorer 4x4'r
11-11-2003, 09:46 PM
That was a very nice apology

AngelGrim
11-12-2003, 11:26 AM
I sometimes think that we all need to have a chunk of chocolate and realize that sometimes mistakes are made and that we are all human. She did make a nice apology here and we shouldn't make her gruvvel I don't think. Lets all have a better day, Thanksgiving is coming, we should be thankful that we all have friends and that there is a place like this here where we can all state our opinions and be pals and enjoy freebies, and such. :) JMO

zitra
11-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by AngelGrim
I sometimes think that we all need to have a chunk of chocolate and realize that sometimes mistakes are made and that we are all human. She did make a nice apology here and we shouldn't make her gruvvel I don't think. Lets all have a better day, Thanksgiving is coming, we should be thankful that we all have friends and that there is a place like this here where we can all state our opinions and be pals and enjoy freebies, and such. :) JMO

I agree..but also wanted to say that this is/was an apology to kaylaandbrittanys mom, it should remain as such..I don't thik miccit or anything else should be brought into it..but again that is just my opinion.

ieatalot
11-12-2003, 11:50 AM
people just can't seem to be happy with anything, they always want more & more & more. If the OP feels she needs to settle things with the other woman, it should be all up to her & not because of what someone else thinks they should do.

kaylaandbrittanysmom
11-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by zitra
I agree..but also wanted to say that this is/was an apology to kaylaandbrittanys mom, it should remain as such..I don't thik miccit or anything else should be brought into it..but again that is just my opinion.

I agree 100%.It is done and over with on my part.It is water under the bridge.Please let's not bash her and get on with it.I think it was big of her to admit she was not right in her original post.Let her deal with Miccit on her own.Please no more bashing.