PDA

View Full Version : Why does it always happen now?

jadegentle
11-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Sometimes I hate the holidays!! Hubby's job has farked up his schedule, so he doesn't get a check this week (he didn't get scheduled to work) he was off last week 'cause of illness. We're so far in debt because of him being off for his shoulder surgery, which took him almost 3 months to heal from (and only partially at that) then gone for 2 weeks for Ben's surgery (at least he's doing good)that I don't know how we'll afford Christmas for the kids, and now we find out he has to have his left knee done (right one's been done twice), but he won't go, we can't afford for him to miss anymore work. He's had a cold/respiratory infection for over a month now, not responding to antibiotics. My right hand is getting carpal tunnel so bad that it hurts almost constantly now, but I'm afraid to have it done, since the left one has permanent nerve damage after getting it done. I've been sick (you really don't wanna know my symptoms) for a couple of months now too, my doctor's checked me out inside and out and can't figure out what's wrong. My family and hubby's do what they can to help, but they've got their own families to care for, and I understand that. Can't get help from any of the local agencies, we've already gone to them to help with the bills. Sometimes I just wonder if it's worth it all.

wyozozo
11-08-2003, 10:57 PM
I don't have any answers for you but I wanted you to know I care!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} and I hope things get better for you and your family!

Unicornmom77
11-08-2003, 11:18 PM
I will pray for you and your family and I am a SAHM and check my email several times a day if you just need someone to talk to or just someone to listen I am happy to do it!! Email me anytime!!

~Wendy

laughsalot
11-08-2003, 11:19 PM
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could offer more. Sending big hugs your way!:D

Shellshell
11-08-2003, 11:25 PM
All I can offer is a BIG ((((((HUG))))))) and hope things get better for you soon.

ginna74
11-08-2003, 11:50 PM
ahhhh sending big hugs :) I love the holidays but hate being broke too... I have been spending to much... and am very tight for the holidays....but sense I got a lot of presesnts early I won't be to bad off and with the help of the salvation army and social services for our bills I think we will make it :) sorry it is so tight for you too... know what you are going through

jadegentle
11-09-2003, 08:30 AM
Thanks for all the hugs, it does help :). I just worry so, I don't care about myself, it's my kids.

mrs.john
11-09-2003, 09:40 AM
{{hugs}} If there's anything I can do, PLMK.

schsa
11-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Contact your local Salvation Army for Christmas and possibly a Thanksgiving basket as well. Go to the local food bank for food. This time of year they are well stocked.

I know that it's hard with the medical bills and the thought of being out of work on top of everything else. I can only hope that things will turn around for you.

HaveKids,LostMind
11-09-2003, 01:15 PM
{{{HUGS}}}

freeby4me
11-09-2003, 01:45 PM
I am sorry to hear what bad luck you are having, I do wish your family the absolute best! I dont know your whole situation but with the severity of the health problems, have you or your husband looked into Social Security Disability? It might take a few tries but it might be worth it. Again, Lots of luck to you and I wish you the best!

ginna74
11-09-2003, 02:06 PM
our food shevles aren't well stocked.. people are in a rut all over around here... they said no one donates turkeys and such both the salvation army and the food shelves... but they will help with presesnts and such

onelovedon
11-09-2003, 08:29 PM
And maybe you should stop caring so much about what the people on this board do. BTW, buh-bye again.

jadegentle
11-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Quote removed, please try to ignore the reregisters. They are just trying to get attention.

Do I know you? or better yet, do you know me? I don't need your chit on top of everything else. To the rest of you, thanks for the support.

GeThang
11-09-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Jade, it's okay. I know they get on here and tick us off. (((HUGS))) good thing is, a mod got whoever that was outta here.

jadegentle
11-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I know, it just irritates me. They act like I come on here asking for stuff? Did i do that? No! I just am at wits end and need to vent.....

ginna74
11-09-2003, 09:59 PM
yeh I know that... it feels good to vent some times... I sure am not begging... as a matter of fact I don't want anything.. would have to give my addy then lol... so I will just hope for a better time when hubby is out of school and we can move away from here. I didn't see you as begging either

ezmoney163
11-10-2003, 12:33 PM
I know times can be tough , things will get better. It is never sure when but believe me, when it seems things can get no worse a rainbow will appear. :) Hugs to you and your family!!