PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

EgHunny
11-07-2003, 06:53 PM
I know there are people with bigger problems than me. I shouldnt be complaining, but I have been really lonely for a long time. It seems as though there is no one out there for me. Everyone around me is married, happy and here I am living with my parents, with no one to even call to say hello to. Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

BeanieLuvR
11-07-2003, 08:08 PM
{{{{EgHunny}}}}

I am sorry that you are lonely. Have you tried going to church,taking a class or persuing a hobby where you could meet new people? I know it is hard to put ourselves out there but sometimes little steps can lead to big things. I hope you feel better soon. :)

laughsalot
11-07-2003, 08:12 PM
{{{{EgHunny}}}}} I am sorry you are so lonely!

Unicornmom77
11-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Eghunny, I am a SAHM and avaliable to talk from time to time, Email me hun!! I will be happy to be a friend! I need a few myself!

~Wendy

Dolly<3
11-07-2003, 11:25 PM
(((((EgHunny))))) I'm here if you wanna chat too. :) I hope things get better for you.

schsa
11-08-2003, 01:23 PM
Eg, get out of the house and start doing some volunteer work. If you want to meet men, join Habitat for Humanity or do volunteer work at your local hospital. Take a woodworking class or something that attracts men. Take up bowling. Sounds funny but it is a great way to meet people. Join a political party and do some fund raising. There are tons of people out there that want to meet you.

You have got to get out of the house or you are going to spend the rest of your life like this. You have to get out and shake hands. By meeting one person it becomes easier and easier to meet other people.

Get out, make calls, and do something to make yourself happy. Staying at home is not going to do it.