PDA

View Full Version : And to top it all... my brother!!!

babystar0729
11-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Ok as some of you know, my brother 22 lives with me. He egts off of work at 10. It was 11 and he didnt arrive, it was 1 am and he hadnt arrived yet and not a phone call or anything. So I fall asleep. Then, in my sleep I hear waaaaaay on th ebackground thisparticular water-ish noise.I wake up and I see my brother standing up in the hall.ANd I keep hearing this noise.... I wake up and see that he is PEEING on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! IAM SOOOOO MAD!!!!!!! he is soooooo drunk!!!!! it is 5 am and he just got home! So I yelled hey what are you doing???? and he stops and starts walkint towards me and says he just came out of the bathroom I am like NOOO you just peed on the floor, he says no, I just got ou of the bathroom, and I go NO, you just peed on the floor, I saw you ( but I was half asleep) and he says, ARE YOU OK???? then I get up, walk towards where I thought I saw him and there you go, ther is a big stain on the carpet!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!! that is soooo nasty!!!!!!!!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-07-2003, 06:45 AM
:eek:

Make sure he cleans it lol

schsa
11-07-2003, 08:02 AM
Not only do you make him clean it up but make him feel guilty as all get out for not calling and letting you know that he was not coming home and then tell him that if the stain settles it will smell like urine forever so he might plan on buying new padding and carpet.

If you are going to work today I would leave him a big note that says that you don't want to find anything out of place when you get home.

People can be very thoughtless of others and when they are drunk they are that much worse. The guilt trip is the only way to go. Plus you need to call him a few times so that the phone just wrecks havoc with the hangover he is going to have. Just ring and hang up.

babystar0729
11-07-2003, 09:24 AM
well actually there was atowel on the floor and that is where he peed the most.. last night well, early morning, when I confronted him he was denying it, I tol dhim look at the towel, he said, there is nothing wrong with the towel!! I go TOUCH ir SMELL It you just peed on it!! he would deny it until he grabbed it and threw it in the washer with a lot of soap and softner ( I am NEVER using that towel again) and he started cleaning the carpet even though " he couldnt see" that he had actually peed there. What got me madder was that he was dening it instead of apologizing!! This morning, he DID go to work and as hubby and him were getting ready my hubby joked with him and told him hey man, can I use your bathroom? LOL and his reply was WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT IT?? my sis says I did it but I didnt hello???????!!????!?! gosh why not just say YES I WAS SOOOO DRUNK I DID IT AND DINT EVEN REALIZE IT! I AM SORRY!!!!

no, instead he denies it!
I laugh now but I was so mad last night!

FBH that was gross aboutrubbing his nose lol, but maybe I should have LOL

intimidator329
11-07-2003, 11:51 AM
sorry you r having such problems. i'm there too except I have to live with my parents which is atotal nightmare.

my hubby peed on the carpet at our old house.
he passed out in our bed and woke up about 2 in the morning.
first he walks on my side of the bed and was standing in the corner. He was mubling somethingso I turned on the light, then he went over to his side of the bed near the front door and started peeing. my dog looked at him like he was some idiot. I wish I had a picture of her face. I yelled at him and he just looked at me said "I had to go" and passed out again. the next morning I had to celan the mess up. He denied doing it and denied being drunk (he won't admit he's has a drinking problem to this day). He said he thought he was using the toilet. then he blamed it on my dog but he knows she's housebroken and hasn't had an accident in the house since she was a year old.
He won't let me bring it up anymore cuz he's too embarrassed.

redrig
11-07-2003, 01:02 PM
My ex did that one memorial day weekend. A bunch of us would go to a cabin in Maine and get totally sh*tfaced for the weekend. So one of the nightsexDH gets up to go to the bathroom, goes across the hakll to someone else's room and pees in there...in their trash bucket! At least he had the good sense:confused: to do that!

Later that weekend someone puked in someone else's slippers, and someone slept naked in the living room balanced on an inflatable raft that was propped against the couch...VERTICALLY

Oh, to be young and stupid again

intimidator329
11-07-2003, 01:37 PM
At least he didn't go out in only his underware and ride a riding lawnmower up and down the street. My bil and his friends got drunk one night and they took turn on the lawnmower. everyone of them were wearing sock and undies and nothing else. they passed out in a neightbor's backyard and the lawnmower was found all the way down at the end of the street, out of gas.

ttistin
11-07-2003, 03:35 PM
LOL Too funny!!

cindylee
11-07-2003, 04:28 PM
My first husband was a lousy drunk and peed in his sleep in MY bed all over ME. Nice way to wake up, NOT. Of course I divorced him but quick.

babystar0729
11-07-2003, 06:18 PM
LOL thaks for making me laugh guys! :)

twinkiesmom
11-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by intimidator329
At least he didn't go out in only his underware and ride a riding lawnmower up and down the street.
:eek: OMG!! Way too funny!!! Thanx for the laugh!

AngelGrim
11-08-2003, 08:45 PM
I know, tell the guys that if they want to drink they have to wear depends or have a catheter-spelling- and just see if they wanna go through that haha. Mine almost peed on me one night and i asked him if he had to go and he said no then he aimed at the corner i repeated my question he said again no, then he opened our window, we lived on the 4th floor and sprayed out the window. There were people out there but no one said a word they were so shocked, plus at 3 am I think they may have forgotten beings they were probably drunk too lol. Just a memory now.

annie169
11-10-2003, 10:17 PM
JMO, I'm too dam mean...I would have made him sit in it til he sobered up...:D then he WOULD know he'd done it...lmao

cch
11-11-2003, 10:16 AM
LOL! My MIL told me when her kids were little they used to stay with her sister over holidays and stuff and she had to sleep VERY lightly because my FIL (who drinks his breakfast, lunch, dinner & midnight snack) would wake up and pee in the closet if she didn't catch him in time.