PDA

View Full Version : So what if...

FitzF
11-06-2003, 09:14 AM
I was on my way to Jerusalem today when I thought- "Damn... what is good in this country?? the one way ticket costs 2$ (!!), economy sucks, I'll go to the army soon..." etc'
But then I looked around and saw the beutiful view of the forest, the vally, the trees, the sun... I felt free and much better..

So what if the ride costs 2 $ - it's good that I can afford it!

So what if I am going to the army?? I'll get out as most do. Everyone is going there.

So what if Economy sucks?? I have no money now, and probably never be rich, so what? I live fine.

So what if I have no job- I have time to talk to people, be online, play guitar, go to the gym...

So what if everything sucks - you are alive. And have a chance that it will be all better.

feliciac
11-06-2003, 09:35 AM
I completely agree!! As long as you are alive, everything doesn't suck. Being alive is always something to be grateful for even if life isn't so good.

FitzF
11-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Finally, the 40th person who looked here posted. :p

Thanks.

feliciac
11-06-2003, 12:32 PM
My pleasure, welcome aboard!!!!

Dolly<3
11-06-2003, 01:36 PM
That's great, Fitz. :) You're better off than MANY MANY people in this world. That's what I think when I want something and can't get it. It doesn't make me feel better that there are people less fortunate than I am. It just makes me feel like an idiot for whining over whatever I was whining about. :D

janelle
11-06-2003, 02:26 PM
I think most people are stunned we have someone on there from Israel. LOL Most are in the states and are next door to each other.

FitzF
11-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Well, I find it is nice here... people hear so much about israel... but few really know what goes on here....

Thanks.

angel n tx
11-09-2003, 07:11 AM
I think we, that live in the states, take are freedom for granted too easily. Fitz doesn't have a choice as to whether to join the Army or not, much like the draft that we used to have.
I only hope and pray that he gets through it alright, and has some means of letting me know that he is doing okay.
For the time, I am happy being able to chat with him a lot. :)

tsquared
11-09-2003, 07:46 AM
This is so true.....thanks for posting

FitzF
11-09-2003, 12:55 PM
No problem... sometimes we need to remind ourselfs that... We forget all the good things we have... and look only at the bad..
We forget.