PDA

View Full Version : yikes

AngelGrim
11-06-2003, 08:42 AM
My mother in law is here, need I say more, she has a witchy cackle and acts like one too lol.

feliciac
11-06-2003, 08:57 AM
((((((((angelgrim)))))))))

Hope the visit goes quickly, lol. I thank my lucky stars that I get along with my in-laws.

AngelGrim
11-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Guess I shouldn't talk that way, but even her children, all 4 of them, try to avoid her, she always wants something or talks about them all behind their backs to the other siblings. She has tried to break us up ever since we got married 14 years ago, I guess I just get fed up sometimes.Maybe too, not to be gross but the woman forgot there is a handle to use to flush the toilet and she forgot what a tub was. It is actually quite sad but sometimes I wanna run away. We have to wash all the blankets and pillows as soon as she leaves, she takes up the whole couch when she visits, she puts all her stuff on both sides of her and won't move any of it to allow anyone to sit down and she leaves burn holes in everything with her dropping her smokes. I just get aggravated sometimes. Sorry for venting, seems I have done a lot of it this week, but hey on a good note, hubby got a job, yahooooo. Anyway thanks:)

momfromTN
11-06-2003, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't allow anyone who tried to break up my marriage in my home, even if it was my own mother. Good luck!

Unicornmom77
11-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Good luck!!!!!!!!! sorry for ya!!

Shellshell
11-07-2003, 10:52 PM
(((((((((angelgrim)))))))))) I know the feeling. I have one of those type also.

babystar0729
11-07-2003, 11:04 PM
LOL mine is sort of like that.. good luck and be patient!

AngelGrim
11-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Well it went ok, she left after staying 3 days. If it had been any longer I think I would have left. I had to wash all the blankets and such or the odor is unbearable. I feel sorry for my DH that he has to deal with this as it is his mom. Thanks for the good thoughts.

the1bea
11-11-2003, 10:24 AM
http://motherinlawstories.com/ Here is a fun website. I dont care too much for my MIL, i like my FIL. Hopefully things will get better soon for ya! :)

AngelGrim
11-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the web site, I sure can relate to many of the stories in there, glad to know I am not alone, thanks bunches.:)