PDA

View Full Version : disneystore.com

tarbabie
11-05-2003, 12:07 PM
any body else still waiting for nemo? Ordered this last Friday and still waiting for it! I have sent several emails and it's like they don't care! :mad:

Hi_Ya!
11-05-2003, 12:16 PM
I got mine yesterday in the mail. They should have sent you an e-mail stating it was on it's way, if you ordered it on-line like I did. I hope it comes today for you! :)
P.S. I just reread your post, I pre-ordered Nemo in August; so maybe that's why I got mine on the release date?

eve17
11-05-2003, 12:17 PM
i did not order it, however i know from past, even if you preorder it weeks in advance, that it can take a week or so after a movie comes out for you to receive it.

Kelsey1224
11-05-2003, 12:21 PM
As a Disney employee, I'm sorry you have had a negative experience with our on-line catalog. However, it does take up to 7 business days to deliver (if you choose regular delivery). Since you just ordered it last Friday, I would think you should receive in by the end of this week.

The goal is for people to have it in hand by the release date (11/4 in this case). However...it would have needed to be ordered sooner than just this past Friday.

(I haven't even purchased it yet...but will probably do it tomorrow when I'm on the Studio Lot.)

tarbabie
11-05-2003, 01:14 PM
I just called and it was shipped today...11/5 after ordering it one the 31st...I am disappointed this time with the lack of service that I recieved - ordered Lyon King late and got that one day ahead...I know nobody is perfect but being disney- they should be close- right?

socks1211
11-05-2003, 02:40 PM
why did nt u just go to the store and buy it u would have saved the hassle and had it already

and sorry it hasnt gotten there yet

Kelsey1224
11-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by tarbabie
I just called and it was shipped today...11/5 after ordering it one the 31st...I am disappointed this time with the lack of service that I recieved - ordered Lyon King late and got that one day ahead...I know nobody is perfect but being disney- they should be close- right?

I wish that was true...but Disney is a company like all others. They strive to do the best job they can...but sometimes things fail.

justme23
11-05-2003, 06:53 PM
This is why I *never* pre order over the web. They had 3 displays full of Nemo MONDAY night at midnight at wal-mart for 14.87. I figure after shipping expenses and a mediocre sale (don't know about nemo, but I did look in to lion king cause I wanted the lithograph thingies for hubby) that I probably wouldn't save anything anyways.

This was NOT meant as a put down, btw... but if you have a wal-mart in your area and have a way to get there on release date, you can always find the new releases between 14 and 16 bucks. Even Disney movies... it also came w/ the complete nemo game.
Unless you had some sort of freebie certificate... We don't use them so I keep forgetting ppl have those...

Anyways, I hope you get your movie soon and love it as much as hubby does!

tarbabie
11-05-2003, 07:59 PM
The only reason I ordered from them was the litho's...trying to collect them for my daughter...this will be the last time I pre-order online- I will try the disney store at the mall from now on- I have also never known of a company to guessamate the tax...too bad wal0mart doesn't do the litho deals- LOL!

justme23
11-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by tarbabie
The only reason I ordered from them was the litho's...trying to collect them for my daughter...this will be the last time I pre-order online- I will try the disney store at the mall from now on- I have also never known of a company to guessamate the tax...too bad wal0mart doesn't do the litho deals- LOL!

Yes, if you pre order it for the Lithos do it at the B&M, they do it in store too... that's how I found out about it for lion king and only checked online to see if it might be a bit cheaper!