PDA

View Full Version : Games......

captorquewrench
11-05-2003, 08:09 AM
one of our family favorites is SORRY! we like Clue too.

i love when we play board games together. it was so bad when the kids were very small and they had us play Candyland or something like that, we'd wager the adult loser had to do dishes, laundry, clean the bathroom.....whatever. LOL. I have never seen Candyland get so fierce before in my life!

captorquewrench
11-05-2003, 08:14 AM
I would like some game suggestions for us then, O Mighty Game Guru, since you have so many!

captorquewrench
11-05-2003, 08:30 AM
oh we like Battleship and Jenga. We think the girls, at least courtney anyway, would like Yahtzee or Chinese Checkers. now I have to add these to the Christmas list!

Dolly<3
11-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Oooh I loooove games, but no one I know does. I can't play alone or always beg someone to play with me, so I don't have many. I have two: monopoly and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus the game.

Unicornmom77
11-05-2003, 12:26 PM
We have Candyland and Chutes and ladders, My kids r 8, 6, and 4 I have 5 or 6 games on Xmas wish list, I so want to have a family game night, I cant wait until they are all old enough to play Monopoly!! ITS MY FAVORITE!! I also love skip bo and UNO!

janelle
11-05-2003, 12:46 PM
I got a really good one your mother can buy the kids.

Pit. Do a search for it. I think it's hard to find. Maybe Amazpon. An old one but a good one. I got it at a garage sale. You trade on the market for wheat, barley, corn, ETC. Whoever gets all seven of the same, corners the market and wins.

It gets hysterical with all the frantic trading going on. Everyone trades at the same time just like the real market. Can get loud but fun.

janelle
11-05-2003, 12:51 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index%3Dtoys%26field-keywords%3DPit%26store-name%3Dtoys/104-9816574-4089556

Here it is on Amazon. Hope the link works.

suziebee20
11-05-2003, 09:17 PM
We only have a few. We used to take them out in the garage and play with the neighborhood children and we would lose all the pieces. I've been wanting payday forever and just got the form for it when you buy certain products, oh happy days, that used to be my favorite game.