11-05-2003, 08:04 AM
No kids, no house to clean, no hubby. AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I NEED A BREAK DAGUMMIT

feliciac
11-05-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by annie169

I NEED A BREAK DAGUMMIT

I'll second that motion!!! I wanna quit being everything but just plain ole me for a while, lol.

((((((((((((((annie 169))))))))))))

tiffany21
11-05-2003, 08:36 AM
count me in :D

schsa
11-05-2003, 08:57 AM
I'm single. No kids, no husband. Never plan a meal. Don't know what it means to be on a budget. The only thing that matters is what I want at any given time. Rather plush if I do say so myself.

However, I also do all of the electrical work in my house, plumbing. If something doesn't get done it's because I didn't do it. I take the car in for oil changes and repairs. I pay all the bills and I make all of the financial decisions. I also do all of the painting and decorating. There isn't anyone to send to the store when I'm sick and out of Tylenol. If something goes wrong I have only myself to blame. There's no one to share with all of the funny things that happen during the day.

I am not saying that being single is lonely. I actually like being single very much. But if you don't like being by yourself, put your kids and your husbands in the garage for a few days or check into a hotel. After you have been pampered for a while, go home. I know that you will have missed them. And that first kid that gives you something they did at school just for you will break you down and you won't want to leave for a while.

ibbygayle
11-05-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by schsa
And that first kid that gives you something they did at school just for you will break you down and you won't want to leave for a while.

ITA! I have been stressed lately and just tired of cooking, cleaning, etc. and last night my Kindergartner and I was working on his homework. He had to draw a picture of something in our house that begins with T and something in our house that begins with M. For M he said "Mom". He drew a picture of me and said, "This is me and you going to Dairy Queen" and he drew a picture of himself holding hands with me. I was crying like a baby by this time. Then he wrote next to my picture, "I like my Mom" and next to his picture he wrote, "I like my sons". I was really boo-hooing. I told him it was the best picture I had ever seen.:D :D

babystar0729
11-05-2003, 09:53 AM
ibbygayle, that was sooo sweet!!

i feel like quitig sometimes too.... but i love my son too much lol

BigLyd1
11-05-2003, 10:14 AM

I NEED A BREAK DAGUMMIT

You could always come down for a visit. I'm only three hours away. Our house might be too quiet for you though.

Princess4J
11-05-2003, 11:10 AM

I NEED A BREAK DAGUMMIT

Originally posted by tiffany21
count me in :D

Originally posted by BigLyd1
You could always come down for a visit. I'm only three hours away. Our house might be too quiet for you though.

WooHoo SO, CALI BBS GIRLS NIGHT OUT !!
WE'LL MEET AT LYDIAS :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by ibbygayle
ITA! I have been stressed lately and just tired of cooking, cleaning, etc. and last night my Kindergartner and I was working on his homework. He had to draw a picture of something in our house that begins with T and something in our house that begins with M. For M he said "Mom". He drew a picture of me and said, "This is me and you going to Dairy Queen" and he drew a picture of himself holding hands with me. I was crying like a baby by this time. Then he wrote next to my picture, "I like my Mom" and next to his picture he wrote, "I like my sons". I was really boo-hooing. I told him it was the best picture I had ever seen.:D :D

Sounds like a picture worth framing :) someting nice to keep :)

DaLilPeachy
11-05-2003, 11:24 AM
Can I come too?

BigLyd1
11-05-2003, 11:55 AM
A So Cal BBS girls' night out? Woo-hoo. I don't make brownies though... I only make cherry cheesecake. Hey, Sinned is close by. Maybe he'll do one of his dances for us :eek:

DaLilPeachy
11-05-2003, 11:56 AM
I'll make the brownies. No one could make them as well as me anyway.
If I give him a brownie he will

Dolly<3
11-05-2003, 12:27 PM
I have a friend that's going through this. She's a SAHM and has a 9-year-old daughter. She was telling me the other day that she doesn't even know who SHE is anymore. She said she's more than just a wife and a mom and she wants to find that person again. So I know how you feel (though secondhand) and I feel for ya. ((((annie & y'all))))

ttistin
11-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by *Amanda*
I have a friend that's going through this. She's a SAHM and has a 9-year-old daughter. She was telling me the other day that she doesn't even know who SHE is anymore. She said she's more than just a wife and a mom and she wants to find that person again. So I know how you feel (though secondhand) and I feel for ya. ((((annie & y'all))))

Your friend sounds like me, I have no idea who "I" am anymore. I think we all need a night out :) :)

MsLynn
11-05-2003, 02:04 PM
can i have a wife too, lol

someone to do the dishes while i watch tv. someone to help the kids with the homework while read a book, someone to stay up late and clean the bathrooms after everyone else has gone to bed so for once i can turn in early too????lol

hey it sounds like a good idea

Unicornmom77
11-05-2003, 02:05 PM
I WOULD BE GLAD TO WATCH THE KIDS FOR YA"ll ON YOUR NIGHT OUT!! IF EACH ONE OF YOU OWES ME A NIGHT OF BABYSITTING!! LOL

One night of 400 kids for me and then 400 nights free of my own!! GOOD TRADE IF YOU ASK ME!! LOL

DaLilPeachy
11-05-2003, 02:07 PM
We should all go sing (caterwaul) karaoke

Princess4J
11-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DaLilPeachy
We should all go sing (caterwaul) karaoke

BAD GIRLS, TALKING ABOUT THOSE BAD BAD GIRLS ............................

annie169
11-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Thanks Gals!! I really needed this cheering up!! I'm not dealing with some stress issues at home really well right now. Of course, we women hide it well, so no one at home knows it. I think we need a BBS So.Cali girls night out!! I can hear all the men on BBS now ...lawdy, have mercy!!!

DaLilPeachy
11-06-2003, 11:30 AM
toot toot heyy beep beep