PDA

View Full Version : *moan PMS!

WitchyGurl
11-03-2003, 06:21 PM
I've recently changed my birth control pills and now I'm getting worse cramps with these pills.
*it's still better than the symptoms from the other pills so I'll stick to these for awhile.
I've taken Ibuprofin. I really should buy a hot water bottle or heat pad.
*moan............

:(

Jaidness
11-03-2003, 06:42 PM
aww I feel for ya !!! premysyn works really good for PMS!

Unicornmom77
11-03-2003, 08:46 PM
i would die w/o my heating pad! hope you feel better soon!

PreciousDarlin
11-03-2003, 09:21 PM
I've found that Women's Tylenol works quite well for my month cramping. I have horrible cramps and I was surprised by how much Women's Tylenol helped because regular Tylenol had never helped before.

sahmsfreeb
11-04-2003, 07:26 PM
boy i can say BEEN THERE DONE THAT! oy! every time i would switch pills eventually the pms and the cramping would return with a vengence... i did the hot showers, the tylenol, the ibuprofin, the caffine... avoiding salt a few days before my period...
now im on the patch... works well.. my zits went away until this month....i made it 5 months...woohoo! oh well i guess cramps are on my horizion again... by reading all my last posts i can see my B*tc*iness is coming back too...

i hear they have a pill (or u can use your existing one just ask your dr. ) where you only get 4 periods a year!!! makes you wonder would the pms be worse? heck id wear the patch for 3 months straight if i could! lol...

hang in there....

sadie01
11-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Mine has been bad too ever since I switched to the ortho-try cyclene (sp) i even gained some weight! And the pimples.. Don't get me started!!!

zitra
11-05-2003, 01:02 PM
((((HUGS))))

AngelGrim
11-05-2003, 08:40 PM
no cycle here for 10 years but have no kids and have polycystic ovarian syndrome, would much rather have kids and pms :(

WitchyGurl
11-06-2003, 05:33 PM
I've always had acne during my period. Not too bad though. With the other pills I was on I had absolutly no sex drive. (my poor hubby)
Now things are back to what I feel should be normal, except for the extra cramps that only lasted one day.
I think it's more than a fair trade-off though LOL!:D

Nanc952
11-07-2003, 12:07 AM
((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Its awful have it too but read in a magazine that drink one glass of buttermilk a day would help. It has not as bad, soo has helped some but still not real good.
Don't care for the taste but if it works, so better than cramping.

*chellie*
11-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Bibbity, Bobbity....Banned