PDA

View Full Version : I feel so sad

DaLilPeachy
11-03-2003, 04:06 PM
I sent out an email at work today to find my dogs a home and I found someone who really wants them. They want to pick them up tonight and I feel so heartbroken about it. They are my babies - always there when I'm sad always wanting to play or jump into my bath to bug me. I'm dreading giving them away and dreading telling my daughter even more. I don't want to do this but I have to. To make things even worse me and my significant other are on the outs and once he's gone I'm alone in the house all the time(he doesn't live with me but he's around 1 or 2 nights a week). I already feel lonely most of the time and the dogs are so good to have around. My daughter only visits the apartment 1-2 times a week and I know she's not going to want to come home for a while. I wish I didn't have to break her heart! I just want to go to bed hold my puppies and my daughter and cry :(
This is stupid I know it is but I can't help it. :(

zitra
11-03-2003, 04:09 PM
((((HUGS))))

DaLilPeachy
11-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Thanks

bigmouth
11-03-2003, 04:11 PM
My goodness. I don't know why you must part with your dogs, but you are not being silly in any way. (((HUGS)))

Dolly<3
11-03-2003, 04:38 PM
(((((Peachy))))) I know it's hard. :(

Jaidness
11-03-2003, 04:49 PM
(((((((((((((((((DaLilPeachy)))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))

DaLilPeachy
11-03-2003, 04:49 PM
<wiping my nose on my sleeve> thanks you guys! I'm such a baby

Unicornmom77
11-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((PEACHY)))))))))))))))))))))))) you are not being silly at all hun!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Is there no way you can keep them?

<stretches arm out so Peachy can blow her nose on my sleeve

{{{HUGS}}}

laughsalot
11-03-2003, 08:37 PM
((((Peachy)))))

Princess4J
11-04-2003, 10:46 AM
(((PEACHY)))

I'M SORRY YOU'RE FEELING SAD.
I KNOW ITS HURTING YOU TO IVE THE DOGS AWAY, JUST REMEMBR WHY
YOU ARE DOING IT. YOUR DAUGHTER WILL WANT TO SEE YOU.

<< hands peachy a kleenx, frapp & brownie>>

DaLilPeachy
11-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Thanks you guys here's an update. I found someone in my company yesterday who wanted them both. I gave her my number and at like 800 she called saying she would be at my house in 5 minutes. I had really planned on spending the evening cuddling the babies but she came with her whole family and they took them. Mala looked so sad, she didn't want to leave. The woman emailed me today telling me that sonny is fine but mala is really down. I feel devestated that they are gone so fast. I am going to wait until Friday to tell my daughter. My boyfriend is happy at least. He hated the mess they made. 1 out of 3 aint bad- yeah it is. This sucks!

Thanks for all the hugs

Mari