PDA

View Full Version : I'm Depressed and all i want to do is go back to bed!

LadyBones
11-03-2003, 10:43 AM
I don't know why i am so depressed, Ok i know part of the reasons!
I live in a crappy mobile home in a crappy trailer park, My DH is a trucker and gone during the week and sometimes the weekends so i'm always alone, I look around and i see how much house cleaning i have to do and i don't want to even do it. It's quiet here and no human contact (till after 3 when the kids get home)! all i see is wall's and wall's and wall's! I don't want to go anywhere as the gas prices are so high i can't afford to just get up and go! I'm over weight and i don't like to eat, i'll be lucky if i eat one meal a day. I cry often alone, sometimes i just hate my life.
Oh when everyone is home i put on a great front like nothing ever bothers me, i want everyone else to be happy, they all deserve to be happy.
Ok i think i will go take a nap till 3 now.

DaLilPeachy
11-03-2003, 11:16 AM
(((((((((((Free)))))))))))) Hang in there please

schsa
11-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Call your local mental health clinic and ask for assistance. You are not alone. I have depression as well and I can tell you that without help you aren't going to get better.

Try to get out and walk every day. Do your tasks in little bits and pieces. Don't look at the entire job, just one little part.

And call for help. Meds and a bit a therapy can change your life.

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-03-2003, 12:15 PM
I just want to go back to bed too...wanna cry together?

{{{{Free}}}}

Dolly<3
11-03-2003, 01:08 PM
(((((free4us))))) You have to find a way to get out during the day. You'll feel so much better if you do. Maybe someone can come over? I wish you lived close. :(

LadyBones
11-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
I just want to go back to bed too...wanna cry together?

{{{{Free}}}}

Can we? {{{{{{{DAVESBABYDOLL}}}}}}}

Explorer 4x4'r
11-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Free
1st..{{HUGS}} to you.

2nd..I think we might just be twins.
You described me to a "T".
This has been going on for a few months now for me. I cry everyday, sometimes for no reason at all!
I made an appt with my Dr for tomorrow morning. Hope he can tell me what's wrong

take care

tiffany21
11-03-2003, 04:03 PM
{{HUGS}} to you

cindylee
11-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Try low carbing!! It honestly is better than any antidepressant I have ever tried. I feel good, I have energy and I am losing weight. If your blood sugar is not on a roller coaster all day long you will feel so much better, I promise. I hope you feel better soon. :)

bigmouth
11-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Volunteer work can help you and others too. If you're interested, you could call around and see what organizations could use some help. Another volunteer could give you a ride.

reneep45
11-03-2003, 06:17 PM
((((((((((((((((((Free4us))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-03-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by *Free4us*
Can we? {{{{{{{DAVESBABYDOLL}}}}}}}

you bet,what are friends for?

MsPiggy44
11-03-2003, 08:48 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Free4us}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

tsquared
11-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Hugs to all of you and hope things get better for all...

tina z
11-04-2003, 05:52 AM
I haave been there. A good counselor and the right meds helped a great deal! I was on a short term med/counseling thereapy and it made all the difference!

Among my assignments for counseling were; exercise, being kinder to myself in self talk, and journaling every single day.

schsa
11-04-2003, 06:01 PM
Just a note for Cindy. People who are in a major depression situation have a problem controlling their carbs because you body is constantly looking for the energy that it is missing. You actually end up craving carbs in order to satisfy your body's demand for energy.

I didn't realize it until I started reading up on your body chemistry and depression (not just the blues I mean crying and unable to function depression). I ate my way through the bakery department at Publix when I was really out of control. Your body just sends out these messages that you need energy and you carb your way through it. Once you stablize that need does disappear but at the time it is the only thing that you really crave.

Now it is easier to control but at the time it was "let me eat cake".