PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE ...sad and Grandma sick

jonette5
11-02-2003, 12:04 AM
I want to thank everyone for there support and good thoughts.

Grandma came home from hospital on Friday. She was able to come home without oxygen which surprized everyone. I have been talking to my mom everyday and she says Grandma is doing great! Still don't know if she will be able to stay by herself anymore but doc. says if she keeps improving she will. The next 5 days will give us the answer he says. Got a message on my phone today while I was out...it was my mom and she let Grandma talk and (that tough ole bird...LOL) sounded better than she has in a long time. Everyone is shocked. Just goes to show ya what the power of prayer (and BBS good thoughts) can do!

I am going to try and make a trip up there next Wednesday. It is about a 5 hour drive from here, but if I leave early I can be there by noon, I will have to come back Thursday, late morning, but at least I will get to spend a little time with her. I am not going to let her know I am coming...I am going to surprize her! She will be happy!

Please keep praying for my Grandma! THANKS!

jcw
11-02-2003, 12:08 AM
That's great news.

Unicornmom77
11-02-2003, 12:19 AM
AWSOME NEWS!! Praise God!! I am so thrilled to hear that! Keep us posted hun! Hope you get to make the trip!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-02-2003, 05:16 AM
Great news :D