PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Trail!!!

atag71
10-30-2003, 06:43 PM
OMG! So much fun! My Mom and I took the girls to a haunted trail in Gloucester VA. It was so good! My oldest was scared through the whole thing but the 5 yr old was fine til the chinsaw guy LMAO! I had them both screaming and running in opposite directions! I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants- a very close call!:eek: We had a ball but I do think they should put an age suggestion on it. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! :D :D :D

*StarDust*
10-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Sounds like you all had a Blast!!!
I've never gone on a Haunted Trail
before sounds like it would be Fun:)

Lora_1994
10-30-2003, 06:50 PM
I love haunted trails, but since I've lived down here, I dont think they have them down here. last time I went was in Oak Park,Ill(about 21yrs ago) and my mom fell over a tree root that was in the trail and broke her ankle in 3 places.

atag71
10-30-2003, 07:05 PM
I was great- they had someone in the back and in the front with flashlights that knew the trails like the back of their hands so luckily we had no missteps. They had candy for the kids at the end but the oldest wasnt chancing it! The youngest figured it was worth the chance of losing a limb! lol

PreciousDarlin
10-30-2003, 07:40 PM
Haunted Trails??? I've never even been through a regular old Haunted House. I think I'll stay outta the woods, thank you much!