PDA

View Full Version : see where your dollar bills travel to!!!

indigoblue
10-30-2003, 01:19 PM
register, get all your dollar bills and enter them, and trace where they go. so far, none of mine had ever been entered by anyone else before, so i'm trying to spread the word about the site so people will start using it more.

http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

LindaL.
10-30-2003, 02:31 PM
I've done this before! I actually got a dollar bill with the info on it. ITs definitly fun! Oh and the next person after me did it!!! I was trying to remember the site name. Thanks!!

muzzer42
10-30-2003, 02:38 PM
It is a fun thing to do! I just checked and no one has ever re-entered my bills. What a bummer! But hey, if you have some cash and a little spare time, check out the site!

JKATHERINE
10-30-2003, 02:42 PM
I handled a lot of cash this summer due to large amounts of fundraising for summer programming for the kids at work. Each time we did a fundraiser, I'd bring home the cash and enter it into my where's george account before I paid for field trips, etc. I've gotten quite a few hits. It's really an interesting site.

BabyDolla
10-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Thanks! Reminded me to do the one I have. It has the stamped info on it.

*StarDust*
10-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Cool, I'm going to enter mine lol

katelynn
10-31-2003, 07:28 AM
cool!
you guys ever got the bills that people write on leaving their name and address? or e-mail? or even phone number? they want you to contact them when you recieve the dollar? I have gotten several over the years 2-3 a year. I think thats neat too.

GeThang
10-31-2003, 11:49 AM
Oh man, I can't remember what e-mail address I registered under. I have some entered on there. This is a ton of fun though :)

GeThang
10-31-2003, 11:50 AM
N/M I remembered LOL

Dolly<3
10-31-2003, 11:51 AM
When I was in High School I wrote my name on a dollar. I think it's illegal, but I didn't know. A friend of a friend came up to me and said she got it! Actually her dad had gotten as change and gave it to her for something. It was cool.

This is a cool site!

NINK
10-31-2003, 01:55 PM
i use to write my name on bills when i was a kid too, i knew it was supposed to be illegle but i didn't figure any one would actually arest me for it. i signed up with this site a long time ago but i don't remember any of my log in info. i would re register but i dont have any money to track.

SaraSmiles
10-31-2003, 05:12 PM
Interesting to find out where your money has gone. :)