PDA

View Full Version : My Son will be having surgery...

Gia
10-29-2003, 07:55 AM
Hi everyone~
Jonathan~our oldest son (8yrs old) will be having surgery on November 12th. He will be having an Adnoidectomy w/levaige (sp)(flushing out of his sinuses). It will be Day Surgery and he will be able to come home that afternoon~but there is just something about my baby being put to sleep :( that scares me alot. Please pray for him and for Dr.Frankel, who will be doing his surgery. He has had sinus trouble since he was born and has a very hard time breathing~I really hope this gives him some relief and he will be able to breathe easy afterwards. Thank you all~
hugs
Gena

KellyA
10-29-2003, 08:20 AM
{{{{{{{{{Gena}}}}}}}}}}}~ you know I understand what you are going through~no matter what kind of surgery we worry about our kids.I will of course keep you all in my prayers and I'm here for you anytime girl..day or night! give that sweetie a hug and kiss for me ok? {{{{{{Jonathan}}}}}}} It will be fine Gena but I know you will worry anyway..its what we do..lol.take care and we will talk again real soon.give my love to big J and the boys~
Luv ya!!!:)

laughsalot
10-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Gena I will keep you and your son in my thoughts and prayers!

jaybird
10-29-2003, 10:11 AM
He'll be fine sweetie. So I'm praying YOU don't have a nervous breakdown WHILE they're doing the procedure. I've had kids at the daycare that have had this procedure (three of them) and it's a very common, simple procedure. Jonjon will be fine. You take care and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm a phone call away.

angelinwaiting
10-29-2003, 11:02 AM
{{{{{{{Gena}}}}}}}}}} I pray for you every day but I will say some extra prayers for you and JonJon...He will be fine and you will be too but I know it is very scary for our kids to be put to sleep...I have been through it several times with Austin and I know how frightening it can be...Call me anytime....Love you girl...

janelle
10-29-2003, 01:58 PM
I'll be praying. Let us know if you want a card shower for your little one. Huggs.

BabyDolla
10-31-2003, 01:28 PM
I pray the Lord send angels of protection to watch over your son and entire family. May he give you peace as well.
In Christ.

Gia
11-10-2003, 08:57 AM
:o Just bumping this one back up to ask for extra prayers please~
Surgery is on this Wednesday~and we go for his lab work tomorrow (he is terrified :( bless his little heart)and I am scared for him. Although I am certain things will be fine there is still that little part of you that worrys~I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers
hugs
~Gena

janelle
11-10-2003, 10:31 AM
It will help him if the doctors are explaining each step to him and what is going to happen. That it will be ok and he will feel so much better. I hope he has good doctors like that.

Merry99%
11-10-2003, 04:31 PM
Prayers said,and enjoy the blessing of so many healthy days he will have in the future because of this:)

angelinwaiting
11-11-2003, 12:55 PM
{{{{{{{{{Gena}}}}}}}}}}} I am praying for you and your little one...Bless his heart, I know he is scared and you are too but it will be fine....Give him a kiss for me and I will be praying for you all day tomorrow...Love you girl:)

~Roxy~
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
(((((((hugs&prayers)))))))))

Gia
11-11-2003, 08:50 PM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers~:)
Tomorrow is the 'big day'~keep those prayers coming.
{{{{{Robin}}}}} I love you to sweetie! {{{{{Tina}}}}} I just now got a chance to look at your post hon~you can call me anytime, (you know that ;)) Love ya girl
hugs
~Gena

~Roxy~
11-13-2003, 06:22 AM
I was was thinking of you guys this a.m.,I hope all is well!
Said another prayer!((((((hugs))))))

~Roxy~
11-13-2003, 02:10 PM
((((((((hugs)))))))

Gia
11-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Thank you all so much for the thoughts, prayers and {{{hugs}}} :)
My son's surgery went very well. The only problem he seemed to have was nausea from the anesthesia~but otherwise he did great.
He was home from school today and will be again tomorrow~No hard running and/or playing for a week. If all continues to go well he will be back at school on Monday. I am so glad things went well and that it is over. He can already breathe 100% better :p~Thanks again for everything
hugs
~Gena

~Roxy~
11-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Glad everything went well!!!((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

angelinwaiting
11-13-2003, 08:12 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{Gena}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}Thanks so much for the email...Give those boys a big hug from me and tell them to be looking in the mail...I sent it today so it ought to get there tomorrow or Saturday....Love you all and I am so glad he is feeling better:D