PDA

View Full Version : looking for a screen saver that you can see your regular background with

ttistin
10-28-2003, 02:08 PM
ok this may sound strange but is there a screen saver out there that you can see your regular background with? I wanna be able to see my background but still want a screen saver. Anyone know of anything like this?

TIA :)

Willow
10-28-2003, 02:10 PM
I've never heard of anything like that so I'm just bumping. :)

jaybird
10-28-2003, 02:11 PM
If you look under your computer properties, right click on a blank space on your desktop, then click on screensavers, there might be an option. I forget what they are called, but some 'shred' your current wallpaper, some 'melt' it, etc.

jaybird
10-28-2003, 02:12 PM
Okay, I just looked in mine & it's not there. I KNOW I had this at one time. Let me do some hunting!

FreeIs4Me
10-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Mine was preloaded with "60's USA"
That is a clear swirly thing that I can adjust to my liking.

ChristiNate
10-28-2003, 03:32 PM
This one's pretty cool. HTH!

http://www.screensavers4win.com/misc-screensavers/desktop-screensavers/2000th-hell-fire/

~Christi

FreeIs4Me
10-28-2003, 04:13 PM
do a google search for "transparent background screensaver". If you want something specific, include it in your search query (ie transparent background screensaver halloween).

Lots of links come up! :) Just click on the link & scroll through their screensavers for the word TRANSPARENT!

:)

good luck & have fun!

ttistin
10-28-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by FreeIs4Me
do a google search for "transparent background screensaver". If you want something specific, include it in your search query (ie transparent background screensaver halloween).

Lots of links come up! :) Just click on the link & scroll through their screensavers for the word TRANSPARENT!

:)

good luck & have fun!

That is the word I couldnt remember lol Transparent!!

Thank you I am going to go check out what google finds for me:)

FreeIs4Me
10-28-2003, 06:45 PM
You're welcome, glad I could help.

:D

Have fun with your searches!!