PDA

View Full Version : Christmas help

xsweetestx
10-27-2003, 03:29 PM
;) Has anyone thought about helping and adopting a family on here for Christmas? I know it was done last yr and it was great..I was one that recieved and this year even tho its not any better I want to give..Let me know what ya think about doing this again...Linda

peaceluver
10-27-2003, 04:29 PM
RescueAPit is doing this. You need to contact her. There is a post about it somewhere.

PreciousDarlin
10-27-2003, 04:42 PM
This is such a wonderful out-reach. I've always wanted to be able to adopt a child from the Angel Tree at Walmart, or help out someone on here. I, unfortunately, have never been in a financial position to afford it. Maybe someday things will change. But I just wanted to let each and every one of you know that I hold you in the highest regards for helping others in need.

xsweetestx
10-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Rescue A Pit will you email me please? xsweetestx@aol.com

Bohemut
10-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Hi xsweetestx. It's really nice you want to help out too. :) Some of us are helping Rescue by donating, etc..

The thread about helping giving kids a good Christmas is in O/T and her e-mail is in the thread.
Hope I did that right--I haven't tried to post a link before. :D

Nope. Okay will somebody please tell me how to post a link please? TYA. :)

Editted to say see below for the link. I finally got it right! Yay!
Thanks HaveKids,LostMind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie67
10-27-2003, 11:43 PM
good luck too all :)

HaveKids,LostMind
10-27-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Bohemut
Nope. Okay will somebody please tell me how to post a link please? TYA. :)

Just copy and paste the link. It will make itself "clickable" when you submit the post.

Bohemut
10-28-2003, 12:30 AM
Just copy and paste the link. It will make itself "clickable" when you submit the post.

Wah!!!!! I thought that's what I did. Oh well, gotta keep trying. :) Let's see if it worked this time:

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=342533&highlight=Rescueapit