PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't complain.....

hotwheelstx
10-26-2003, 07:19 PM
but it makes me so ANGRY. Went to the grocery store today and came home and when I pulled in the yard there's the mailbox distroyed.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pumpkin was EVERYWHERE!!!!

No one (well, Aggie) was home. Called the police and made a report. Said it was the 5th box hit in 4 days. There's a van down on the oppisite side of our neighborhood they hit w/a pumpkin, too. There's a HUGE DENT in it.

Neighbors to the left of us their mailbox was distroyed as well. Our mailboxes are on the curb and are right next to each other.

I guess it's fighting w/HOA tomorrow about a new mailbox.

On a good note I'm happy that I know the mail carrier. At least she'll bring the mail to the door for me.

Still irritating as hell, though. I don't understand why people would want to distroy others property. :mad:

sea-shell
10-26-2003, 07:33 PM
That would totally p*ss me off!

Dolly<3
10-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Sorry, hotwheels. :( I don't know how people get their kicks from detroying others' property either. I just don't get it.

I'm surprised no one has seen them. I bet it makes quite a bit of racket.

hotwheelstx
10-26-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by *Amanda*
Sorry, hotwheels. :( I don't know how people get their kicks from detroying others' property either. I just don't get it.

I'm surprised no one has seen them. I bet it makes quite a bit of racket.

Wouldn't you think???? NO ONE SAW/HEARD ANYTHING....I think that's really weird.

I know it was probably teenagers but, find something else to do. There's plenty to do out here besides distroy property. We have to pay for it not them.

Aggie's still fuming worse than I am!!!! It takes a lot to set him off, too.

LadyBones
10-26-2003, 08:53 PM
((((Hug's))))
I'm so sorry this is happening in your neighborhood!

Thats a federal offence and i hope they get the little boogers who did that!
Why do some kid's like to destroy?
AHHHH that just makes me mad!

zitra
10-26-2003, 09:25 PM
((((HUGS)))) the people who live across the street from me had their mailbox destroyed last year..we think somebody (probably teens) either took a bat too it, or ran over it with a car..(they would have had to drive up into the yard to do so)...have had people around here (again probably teens) throw rotten apples into yards (I got that one) empty beer bottles...even found an empty six pack sitting on the grass near the street in front of my house

schsa
10-27-2003, 10:17 AM
This is when I think that every mail box should be set in cement so that they cannot be destroyed unless they are run over by a semi. Sorry that you have to put up with that garbage from anyone.

captorquewrench
10-27-2003, 12:29 PM
that's horrible!

HaveKids,LostMind
10-27-2003, 10:46 PM
I have no idea what people are thinking when they do crap like that! Sorry your mailbox was mowed down.

Her ein Dallas, they just caught 2 19yr olds and a 20 yr old, who went through a nice neighborhood and smashed windows, windshields and dented up cars. All the vehicles were luxuries: Lexus, Lincoln, etc. SO the cost of the damage amounted to so much, and this is considered all one crime. Now these 3 face a minimum of 2 years in PRISON, not juvy or jail, but the BIG HOUSE!! ALl because they wanna tear stuff up!

Its insane!!

Jamie67
10-27-2003, 11:31 PM
i would complain and complain and complain and complain more