PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my post?

Titisams
10-25-2003, 11:22 PM
I posted a note about a person on here who took me for $80.00 (no names mentioned this time). I am looking for advice as to how to follow up on it. I sent her a money order on 9-27-03, and still have not received the stuff she promised me. Can someone please please help me????
Thanks
TTMeeko@aol.com

ginna74
10-25-2003, 11:34 PM
I don't know why they would delete it sorry :(

Willow
10-26-2003, 07:12 AM
I think the mods want you post about it in their feedback. There have been a few other posts similar to yours over the past couple of weeks that were either closed or removed. If you're having a problem with a trader they want you to leave them bad feedback in their feedback thread. Hope that helps.

harloo
10-26-2003, 10:57 AM
I remember the post. Just post your experience in the trader feedback, and take the necessary steps like filing a police report in her area. And go to the post office with a copy of the MO and file a complaint for mail fraud.

Hope you get some results.

Titisams
10-26-2003, 04:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. Where is the trader feedback? I have sent her an email stating that if I didnt get the package by tomorrow, I will file the police report. She hasnt even responded to that. Can someone send me the link for the tradeback?
Shana
TTMeeko@aol.com

Willow
10-26-2003, 04:29 PM
You have to scroll down the page to where it says "Forum Jump" and then click on Trader Feedback. You may have to start a new thread since this person was a new member at the time that you did the trade with her and she probably doesn't have a feedback thread yet.

Mom2jal
10-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Your post was removed because those types of posts generally become heated and personal information ends up being posted. We prefer to keep trade information in the feedback forum. In the future please direct questions such as this to forumsupport@bigbigsavings.com