PDA

View Full Version : I can hardly talk

ttistin
10-24-2003, 09:12 AM
Woke up this morning like this. My throat doesnt really hurt I just cant really talk lol Oldest only had 1/2 a day today he got home about 11 and now the two oldest are fighting like crazy and youngest keeps getting into everything!! Yea they know I cant yell at them that is why they are doing it lol.

I cant wait for this to go away. :(

Dolly<3
10-24-2003, 09:43 AM
Awww...I hope you feel better soon. :)

amysusi
10-24-2003, 11:20 AM
Goin through the exact same thing here, only I do evenrually yell, and it gets worse.

MamaFairal
10-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Started with a runny nose yesterday and went to bed at 9pm and got a good 12 hrs sleep but woke up this morning with the throat aching....AARGG not good when you a call sneter operator and talk all day for a living!
Came home to shake this crud and pass if to anyone who wants it.....any takers????

Hope you all feel better also :)

ocvachick
10-24-2003, 06:03 PM
Hope you both feel better soon.. I know how you feel. Ive been sick since Monday myself... cant get rid of it and the DR doesnt expect I will be able to either. Said to come back again on Monday if Im not better for some strong medicine...

Jaidness
10-24-2003, 06:10 PM
hope ya'll feel better!

Danny
10-24-2003, 10:14 PM
All of you must habve given it to me!!! I have been sick for 2 days now.

At least I can still "talk" with my keyboard!

GeThang
10-24-2003, 11:27 PM
Ahhh, when I lost my voice, I couldn't yell at my students, so they took full advantage of it. They call me Mrs. G, so when I come back to school, I was really quiet, then suddenly yelled out, "Mrs. G, can talk now, I bet you all are just thrilled!" They actually moaned. That made me feel really nice. LOL

ttistin
10-25-2003, 07:21 AM
Today I am feeling worse, I went to bed around 9 last night and got up with dh at 6:30. I feel like crap today. I took some medicine but that doesnt seem to be helping.

Now it seems the kids are starting to get sick also, I hope it is only a little thing with them.

I hope we all get better soon. Keep warm everyone!

MamaFairal
10-25-2003, 07:40 AM
Came home sick from work yesterday and called in this morning-since i sound like a man on the phone it would suck talking and straining my voice.

We have a point system at work and this put me at a warning but ya know what i'll take that chance when it comes to my health...

Hope ya feel better for everyone who has this crud......its sucks!
Stuffy nose, sneezing,sore throat.......AARRGHH!

LadyBones
10-25-2003, 08:34 AM
I hope you all get better soon! I really hate when i am sick and the kids act up!
((((((hugs to everyone that is sick)))))

amysusi
10-25-2003, 09:11 AM
NO HUGS!! Stay away from me, I don't want to be responsible fro spreading it!;) ;) ;)