PDA

View Full Version : Update to "Could Someone Pass Me a Tissue"

mesue
10-23-2003, 04:36 AM
You guys work fast! I asked for you all to pray and the very next day around 4:30 pm my neighbor stopped by to pickup his son who was at my Moms with my nephew and he said his wife, JW's sister, had just called and he was going to the hospital because JW had come too, knew who his Mom and Dad was and wanted to go home and asked if they were mad at him. This is such great news, they had to shave off a small sliver of the brain around the temple due to it being so damaged, so the fact that he is speaking and knows everyone and seems to be using good judgement is wonderful. Thank You all so much for your kindness and prayers. Keep him in your prayers please he has a long recovery ahead. Thank You, and Thank God!

BeanieLuvR
10-23-2003, 05:25 AM
That`s wonderful news!! :) Thanks for letting us know. Continued prayers going up for him and his family. Giving God thanks for answered prayers.

Unicornmom77
10-23-2003, 10:04 AM
Amen! i am so glad to hear that praise the lord!

Kelsey1224
10-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Thank you so much for the update.

AngelGrim
10-25-2003, 03:50 PM
TOTALLY AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mesue
10-26-2003, 08:14 PM
He was sitting up talking to his parents and doing well, then his temp went up to 107 and they said if they did not get it down they would lose him, we are praying they are able to get it down very soon , will update asap. Please say a prayer, TIA

tiffany21
10-26-2003, 08:32 PM
wonderful news

BeanieLuvR
10-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Oh no! :( Praying for him that God will intervene. Please let us know as soon as you hear anything.

mesue
10-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks everyone, they got his temperature down, but have not heard anything more. I called my neighbor and he said that they do not know if he will ever be back to his old self again and that he has a long hard recovery ahead, that it could be years, so please continue to pray for him. He has not been moved out into a room, he is still in the intensive care unit. Will try and keep you all updated with his condition as time goes on, hopefully the news will just keep getting better and better. TIA