PDA

View Full Version : I need some help from all the pagans and wiccans here

Sweetberries
10-21-2003, 11:01 PM
I need some help from all the pagans and wiccans here
ok I am almost at the end of my rope to know what to do my nerves have gotten so out of control it's a really long story and I don't really want to get into it, here is what I need from you guys to help me if any pagans or wiccans know of any prayers ,spells anything you think might work please tell me I am getting really depressed and sometimes suicidal over all this

MySweetLord
10-22-2003, 02:52 AM
bumping you
I am a Christian, you are in my prayers
Please try and find help locally where you can talk to someone about your problems. I pray you find help & relief soon

jaimethepooh
10-22-2003, 04:37 AM
for stress relief or meditating help
you can always pm me so i can help better

Sweetberries
10-22-2003, 04:40 AM
I know it doesn't make sense as I am a christain myself to put this thread up but I am at the end of my rope to know what to do and want to try other ideas as long as they work.

jaimethepooh
10-22-2003, 04:52 AM
well you could burn some ylang-ylang or jasmine insense. can find these at any mall. ylang-ylang always picks me up.

curing depression
(this little book of mine seems to have about everything)
The Romany philosophy is that depression attracts depression like a vibration. to ward it off play happy music or mix with happy people. alternatively, walk to a hiltop to literally rise above your problems. looking down on roads, cars, houses, and people makes them appear in better perspective.
romanies always try to look on the bright side of any situation. however, if that is not so easy, try this romany antidote to the blues.
peel several cloves of garlic and place them in a saucer. pour white vinegar over the cloves until they are partly immersed in it. place the saucer beside your bed while you sleep. the garlic is said to turn pink because of the negative energy it absorbs.
the cloves should be buried in the morning and replaced by fresh cloves at night.
(Romanies love garlic. i'm begining to think they invented the whole vampire myth)

there are others but this is the easiest for someone who dosen't follow wicca
hope that helps you

also you might want to talk to a doctor, they know more than me.

Sweetberries
10-22-2003, 09:20 PM
jaimethepooh
thank you so much for all the info I am going to try that garlic clove thing to see what happens .

Cessie
10-22-2003, 10:23 PM
sweetberries

Here are two sites where you can post prayer/energy requests both have great members always willing to help. Rituals are a little more complicated and do require some basic knowledge/faith, so might less confusing left to others to pray for you.

http://theblessedbee.com/altar.html

http://www.mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56

The most potent rituals are the ones you write yourself. You could decide which one thing would change your situation the most and just concentrate on that, write a short prayer asking for help, you might gather things with healing/protective energies around you i.e.: blue candles, lavender and or eucalyptus herbs, plants or incense, onyx for releasing stress, garnet (for strength) you can use jewelry if they are the only stones you have.

Concentrate on your prayer and after awhile begin to visualize in your mind's eye (third eye) the problem resolved. Not just getting better visualize it completely over and how wonderful it is. Keep concentrating until you can actually picture the result. Every time stress hits you block out everything else for a minute or two and bring back that vision.

One of the most basic but most important things to most pagans is grounding. It won't stop what's bothering you but it will enable you to handle it so much better My life is very hectic and though it's a different kind of stress without grounding I would have gone over the edge long ago. Again there is no set way/place to do it - you can do it anywhere, even in a crowd of people.

The way I choose to do it - is to get outside somewhere I find peaceful, standing in bare feet (not necessary I just feel more connected that way) I visualize myself as a tree putting down a very strong root system with a large center root and lots of little feed roots (OK everyone stop laughing - it works) Through the center root I picture all the dark oily negative energy flowing out and down the center root when its all gone, picture good positive white energy being drawn in through all the feeder roots and let it flow all through your body. Take 3 deep breaths and let them out slowly. Again there as many ways to ground as there are Wiccans/pagans that's just my way.

Do post your request on the sites above - collective energy is very powerful.

OK back to my padded cell LOL

jaimethepooh
10-23-2003, 04:46 AM
(((((((sweetberries)))))))))

Willow
10-23-2003, 05:21 AM
I think jaimethepooh gave you some good information. Please try to get in touch with a mental health professional also. I hope you're feeling better. (((((sweetberries)))))

Brie363
10-24-2003, 10:42 AM
((((((((((sweetberries))))))))))) I hope that you are getting to feel better! Depression is a very difficult thing to deal with. (speaking from one who had the illness) Please don't ever give up! Talk to someone that also has the illness or a professional. You can seek help different places that will also counsel you for free if finances are an issue. Take care and keep us informed as to how you are doing! hugs...

Willow
10-24-2003, 12:16 PM
I'm not sure if you've ever seen the mental health thread that *chelle* started but if you wanted to you could post there. The members are very supportive. I hope you're doing better.