PDA

View Full Version : I need dream help too

DOOFIS
10-21-2003, 05:26 PM
My grandmother called me this morning and told me she had a dream about my hubby(he died in august). She said when you dream of someone who passed away it means they need your prayers. I always heard when you dream of someone who passed away it is their way of telling you they are ok.

BigLyd1
10-21-2003, 05:37 PM
I've also heard that when you dream about someone who has passed away, it's their way of telling you they are okay.

DOOFIS
10-21-2003, 06:03 PM
I dream about him alot but I never remember any of the dreams except one. He is walking in front of me but everytime I reach for him he walks faster and faster until he is running and I am chasing him but I never catch him. I had that dream the night he died and have had it alot since then. I hate it. I wake up crying.

MsLynn
11-23-2003, 03:23 AM
you may think i'm stupid for this one, but i think he's trying to tell you that he's gone to try to start gettin on with your life without him. i may be crazy but its the "feeling i get when i read this"

DOOFIS
11-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Kissmslynn you made me cry.:) I think you are probably right. I know he wouldn't want me to just sit around crying about him. The other night I stayed at my friends house who is also a bartender where we always hung out and she was telling me that he was talking to her one night and she thought he was drunk so she didn't think much about what he said at the time but he was telling her he wasn't going to be here forever and someone had to take care of me and our son. I have also heard similiar stories from some of our other friends.

One night he smacked me in the head. I had just shut off the tv and closed my eyes when I felt a smack right on my forhead (my mother thinks I smacked myself) I sat up and my forhead stung wicked bad but there was no one else in my room. So I called him a jack @$$.:D

GeThang
11-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by DOOFIS
One night he smacked me in the head. I had just shut off the tv and closed my eyes when I felt a smack right on my forhead (my mother thinks I smacked myself) I sat up and my forhead stung wicked bad but there was no one else in my room. So I called him a jack @$$.:D

He he. He must have been a really fun guy :)

Ladytiger
11-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Doofis, he is a "playful spirit"-meaning that he is trying to make you laugh. And yes, he is also trying to tell you that he is fine, better than he ever was. (and he's running??)
Think of all the happy times that you have had.
I always believe that this life is a journey. We meet people along the way that we want to be with us forever. They are also on a journey of their own and have to do whatever it is that they are supposed to do, then onto the next journey, just as we have to move on as well.
Does that make sense?
We always have them in our hearts, no one can ever take that away. Enjoy the time that you had with him and start to enjoy your life again. It's kind of like when we were teens, going into adulthood, we tried something, and it either made us grow, or we failed, picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off, and tried something else.
He is there to hold your hand while you are taking the baby steps back into your life, but just as we learned how to walk, eventually we can do it with the help of that hand. And if we fall, we know that hand will be there to help us back up.
Geesh! I hope this all makes sense to you. {{{{{Doofis}}}}

janelle
11-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Well it never hurts to pray for someone who has died. I think it means she misses him but praying never hurt anyone and it may help the living to feel at peace. (((DOOFUS)))

MsLynn
11-23-2003, 08:05 PM
I'M SOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY!!!!! :(

FrEEbiZ4Me
11-23-2003, 08:21 PM
Both my Grandmother and my grandfather came to me in a dream before right after the passed. I do believe it is a sign to let you know they are at peace and in a much better place. When i they did visit me right after there passing it made it a little easier to say goodbye!

DOOFIS
11-23-2003, 08:21 PM
GeThang he was a really fun guy. I knew it was him that smacked me cuz we used to try to do that to each other all the time.