PDA

View Full Version : She is driving me crazy.....

sweet~n~sassy
10-21-2003, 01:08 PM
This woman won an auction of mine on Ebay a little over a week ago. So I email her for her address so I can figure up shipping. Well after 4 days I hadnt heard back from her. So I email her again. She responds to me saying that she hadnt gotten my first email. Ok I can understand that. Funny thing is the email can from a different email address than the one I sent to. Ok, so I quote her the shipping charges, and waited to hear back from her, of course I didnt get a response. Thought maybe she didnt get that email, so I sent her an invoice through ebay, with the total cost including the shipping charges, it clearly states what the shipping is. Today this stupid woman responds to the email with her address asking for shippings charges again. IT WAS RIGHT THERE ON THE EMAIL SHE RESPONDED TO, which I pointed out as nicely as possible. She is really starting to get on my nerves and I get the feeling she doesnt have the money to pay for this stuff. It clearly states on the listing that she has 10 days to pay for the auction, well she is on day 8 right now, so she better get on the ball if she wants this stuff.

Willow
10-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Hopefully she isn't paying by check or money order because most likely it won't get to you in time unless she send it overnight. I hope everything works out.

sweet~n~sassy
10-21-2003, 01:28 PM
she said in the email today that she would pay today, but never mentioned the type of payment. I assume she was going to use paypal. It just seems to me that she is stalling for some reason and it is starting to really annoy me.

Willow
10-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Yes, it does seem that doesn't it. I hope you hear from her soon regarding payment.

AngelGrim
10-21-2003, 05:33 PM
I always paid promptly and emailed the seller quickly, nothing more aggravating then not knowing and people not fulfilling their duties. Hope all goes well for you.