PDA

View Full Version : To those who need an apartment in Dallas/Plano area

loveduo
10-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Hello there. Sorry for bothering those who are not interested. I recently lost my job and have to move out of Texas quickly and I need somebody to take over my nice 976 sq ft apartment. It is called Chisholm place, at the intersection of Alma and West Park Blvd. The address is 1001 West Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75075 .The apartment has a large bedroom, one den (big enough to be a bedroom), two dressing areas (large sink, large mirror), one bathroom, a big patio. septerate dining room, big kitchen. microwave, self-cleaning oven. dish washer, garbage disposal. washer/dryer connection, cable connection, main attenna. The complex has swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, hot spa, etc. The management is terrific. They guarantee to do maintainence work within 24 hours upon request. The rent is low, only 650/m (water included). With that price you can only find 750 sq ft apartments in most places. The neighborhood is terrific. There are policemen patroling 24 hours a day. Some tenants had lived there for over 20 years. There are major shopping centers and malls very nearby. All in all, it is a very good place to live. If someone is interested, I'll give big bonus to you to take over my remaining 4-month lease. Please contact me at rose@bigtan.com if interested. Thanks.