PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh...help please

MamaFairal
10-21-2003, 08:47 AM
Ok Ladies,
My stupid computer started stuck in safe mode and wouldnt come out so i had to crash the whole darn thing this morning(called out of work to stay home and handle it) GOTTA HAVE MY INTERNET!

Here is my problem......awhile back someone has sent me some links to enter contest and it was in my favs which is now gone..poof!
And i want it back......
Does anyone have it they can send me or post? It was a site where it had "single,daily,24 hrs or weekly,monthly entries...anyone with me on this and know what i am talking about? Oh please help me!
I would great and forever owe you if i get this site back in my favs....really!

TIA

Tadbit
10-21-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by MamaFairal
Ok Ladies,
My stupid computer started stuck in safe mode and wouldnt come out so i had to crash the whole darn thing this morning(called out of work to stay home and handle it) GOTTA HAVE MY INTERNET!

Here is my problem......awhile back someone has sent me some links to enter contest and it was in my favs which is now gone..poof!
And i want it back......
Does anyone have it they can send me or post? It was a site where it had "single,daily,24 hrs or weekly,monthly entries...anyone with me on this and know what i am talking about? Oh please help me!
I would great and forever owe you if i get this site back in my favs....really!

TIA
Mama Fairal, was it BellaOnline? If so, the link is http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art12677.asp, or at least this link will take you to the page where all the other contest are.
After re-reading your post about these contest being single, daily, 24 hrs. I think this may be the wrong site. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

MamaFairal
10-21-2003, 09:21 AM
NO SORRY THAT IS NOT THE SITE :(
THANKS THO

I THINK IT WS NOSIAM(?)OR FBH THAT SENT ME THE LINK BEFORE :)
ALSO I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER THE ADDYS FOR ALL MY SURVEY SITES....IS THIS OLD AGE ALREADY WHERE I AM LOSING MY MEMORY..HELP ME PLEASE!

I CAN RECALL"NFO AND GFOL" BUT DROP SOME OF THE OTHER NAMES OR PM ME TO TELL ME OK.
LADIES I AM REALLY STUCK HERE OK.......I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS SITTING HERE BECAUSE I HAVE LOST ALL MY FAVS OR BOOKMARKS :(

TIA AGAIN

nosamiam
10-21-2003, 09:26 AM
It was me. I will try to find it again cuz I had to reformat my computer too.

nosamiam
10-21-2003, 09:32 AM
http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/

catssass
10-21-2003, 09:34 AM
Is this it?

http://www.cashnetsweeps.com/page.php

MamaFairal
10-21-2003, 09:58 AM
YOU ARE THE GREATEST EVER BABY!
YES that was the site.....any help with naming some of the suvrey sites for me...i have GFOL and NFO and Buzz but i had other $$ sites i can remember....???

I can not believe this has happened to me this morning...uurrgghh!
I called into work and used a sick day so i could reset this darn thing back up and i have had to re-insatll everything on here....scanner,printer,cam,robo form,yahoo,comcast,AIM.....this is a mess i didnt need today but i love ya for those who have help me :)

Thanks again

nosamiam
10-21-2003, 10:00 AM
lmbo @ your new sig line. Your a sweetie! lol

MamaFairal
10-21-2003, 10:05 AM
Is "IMBO" at my new sig line good or bad???

Not sure of all the slang.........lol

nosamiam
10-21-2003, 10:21 AM
lmbo= laughing my butt off

janelle
10-21-2003, 10:36 AM
Ask the people in reward programs about survey sites. They know them all. :D