PDA

View Full Version : i finally cleaned it

spongebob
10-19-2003, 10:06 PM
i finally cleaned off my comp desk.. found only 15 cents bummer man .. and peanut and jelly smeared on my desk under all the papers.. but know one knows how it got their and its on my headphones runied,, but know ones know about that either.. must be the ghost messing with my chit again.. but now my desk has that nice clean smell i give it a week lol..

now i have to clean my table what was on the comp i moved their..

Unicornmom77
10-19-2003, 10:39 PM
lol good job! my dad always had a sign on his desk that read brilliant minds have messy desks!

Gherky
10-19-2003, 10:53 PM
Congrats on the clean computer desk...wanna come over and clean mine? :D

spongebob
10-19-2003, 11:27 PM
mine was bad silverware,salt and pepper shaker. tooth picks ..ashtray.good thing is i found my watch :)

GeThang
10-19-2003, 11:36 PM
Mine is hideous too :) I couldn't tell ya half of what is here :)

MistyWolf
10-20-2003, 06:37 AM
Mine is neat disorganization .. lol .. it really isn't that bad but it is getting there.

I finally unpacked winter clothes yesterday and packed summer stuff .. I have been putting that off for a while.

Feels good when you actually get something done you've been dreading .. lol.

Quaker_Parrots
10-20-2003, 06:45 AM
Congrats on finding the surface of you desk, lol. Mine was just as bad(cleaned mine this weekend too) Now if it gets bad again, I have no one but myself to blame, hubby got his own PC this weekend, so he won't be bothering mine, so if it is cluttered, it is my fault, lol.

Sounds like "not me" has taken residence at your house. Don't know about you, but I personally hate "not me" and wish he would move somewhere else, lol.

morris2b
10-20-2003, 06:57 AM
I clean mine off once a week and I can not believe the clutter that can accumulate in a days time....