PDA

View Full Version : Sil's Wedding

mejane1
10-19-2003, 06:43 PM
First of all, I do not like my sil. Her wedding was Saturday. I was not going to go, but ended up going, because DH really wanted me to. She is so rude, she ignored both of us. We were sent an invitation, we go and she purposely ignores us. We went through the line of the wedding party, and her mother, my mil had to make her acknowledge me. I just wanted to get this out. I really do not like her!

cpbaby
10-19-2003, 07:01 PM
{{{{{{{{mejane1}}}}}}}}}}

Im sorry your DH wanted to go. Apparently it was his sister, but GEEZE! How rude can you get?

momfromTN
10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
I would have called her out on it, right in front of everyone, and embarrassed her rude butt to no end. I also would have left.

ezmoney163
10-20-2003, 05:16 AM
I feel for you. People like that P*Ss me off to no end. I hope you didnt buy her anything. :D I would tell her if you can not be civil to me then do not invite me or my family to anything else, no matter how much you want that extra present. LOL

Good luck to you!! I am sorry it happened.

feliciac
10-20-2003, 01:18 PM
It used to amaze me how rude and impolite people can be to their family members, but after dealing with hubbies sister, nothing amazes me anymore. Sorry to hear she treated you like that. (((mejane1)))

AngelGrim
10-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Sorry to hear how you were treated, I would make your DH deal with her and if he tries to get you to go to something else, tell him till she apologizes in public like she treated you badly in public forget it, well maybe not, but do what you think is best. Every1s situation is different, only you know what you can and can't do.

mejane1
10-21-2003, 06:57 PM
Thank you everyone. Unfortunately I did get her something, just because DH wanted to. I am just thankfull I did not spend as much as we would have if we liked each other. She will never apologize, because she never thinks she does anything wrong. Oh well, she will realize what she has done eventually, and it will be to late.