PDA

View Full Version : Help??? Iam trying to find a printable halloween card

brooks45
10-16-2003, 08:58 PM
to insert this halloween writing in it!! hopefully a cute pumpkin card,I also figured id share if anyone else wants to use the poem! The author is unknown or id post there names to it!!

FIVE LITTLE PUMPKINS!!

Five little pumpkins
Sitting on a gate!
The first one said
Oh! My!! Its getting late!
The second one said
There are witches in the air!
The third one said
But! I dont care!
The fourth one said
Lets!! run and run and run!
The fifth one said
Iam ready for some fun!
Woo-Hoo!! Went the wind!
And out went the light!
And the five little pumpkins!
Rolled out of sight!

cute huh!! I looked for 2 hours last night looking for a card printable website and couldnt find but a couple and wasnt to fond of them! anyone got some ideas! thanx!!

Unicornmom77
10-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Cant help, but thats CUTE!!

brooks45
10-16-2003, 09:16 PM
thanx! ravenlost!! those where the ones i found last night,if i cant find any others ill go with these! the black background uses alot of ink though!! but thanx! these pumpkin cards are cute!

brooks45
10-16-2003, 10:13 PM
again thanx ravenlost!! I looked in freebies! guess iam going to go with clip art and create my own! besides ill have more fun making my own i suppose! thanx!

DestinysGrandma
10-17-2003, 01:28 AM
I'm probably to late but, here is a site I use http://www.mycardmaker.com/printable-halloween-cards-fun.html

The card maker pops up in a small window. Takes a while to load for me as I am on a dial-up. You can use your own photos or what they have. Inside text is editable and you can put your name on the back as the maker.