PDA

View Full Version : Alex HELP

Mary_Jo3
10-15-2003, 08:10 AM
I am having a terrible problem with Nesteggz. I have repeatedly e-mailed them asking for my money, and they say their new policy said I have to wait until I get $25 dollars. I have been trying to get into their new site and use the coupon section, but it has NEVER worked. I don't want to shop through them or get their credit card, save for my retirement through them or anything else. I was never credited for all the coupons I used and now they won't give me the money I did earn though their site. I know it is only $8.49 but it is mine, I did not agree to the new terms and was not told they would be changing the site. I signed up for them though this site and hoped you may have some influnce on them. Is anyone else having this problem??? They say you can transfer this money to someone elses account, is anyone using them and willing to trade??? I feel like I have been Screwed..... WOOO they do call this the vent/whine section.

ezmoney163
10-15-2003, 09:44 AM
I was using nesteggz coupons for along time (when I had a printer) and never not once have received credit for them.

AngelGrim
10-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Sorry you all had a hard time, am glad I didn't know anything about that place or would have been in the same boat.

Mary_Jo3
10-17-2003, 06:33 AM
are you out there???

trufflez
10-17-2003, 01:03 PM
Just curious how you think Alex can help you with that site? Not being mean or anything but we all sign up to places from links here. If he helped all of us with the problems we have at these places, well.........

Kelsey1224
10-17-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by trufflez
Just curious how you think Alex can help you with that site? Not being mean or anything but we all sign up to places from links here. If he helped all of us with the problems we have at these places, well.........

I was wondering the same thing.

LindaL.
10-17-2003, 10:47 PM
It might had been something alex had originally posted. I remember back in the days when I was browsing he would through out post that if you signed up you could get certian things but you had to sign up through bbs and when there were problems he tried to help people... I think it might have been paypal or ********* that I remember him doing that for.

anways hopes this helps.

Mary_Jo3
10-18-2003, 05:41 AM
Way back when, Alex was able to help people who had signed up for things through his site. I think this was a banner add at the top of the site.

Willow
10-18-2003, 05:51 AM
Alex hasn't posted since August 22nd. I don't think he would be able to help you with your problem anyhow but I think you would be better off emailing administration or a mod directly if you need to reach him.