PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of THOSE days????LONG

iluvmybaby
10-14-2003, 08:56 PM
Today started wonderfully, I woke up with a smile on my face, the sun was shining, the birds were out, I got paid a day early, life was GOOD. I had to run a couple of errands, pick up a birthday card & present and halloween cards for the other members of my family. I stopped at a game store, ebgames, and went inside to look around to see if they had the game that I wanted. I couldnt find it, tried for 15 minutes, during that entire time the young man behind the counter was making a personal call in a loud voice, people were lined up to check out/ask questions. I wait patientily for another 10 minutes while he finishes his phone call and then waits on everyone else, then gets back on his cell phone and makes ANOTHER phone call. I am like WTH, I am still standing in front of the counter, I asked him politely if there was another person here that can help me, he glared and wrapped up his phone call and then I asked my question, if they had ONE game that I had seen yesterday. Five seconds later I have it in my hand, he rings me up and tells me the WRONG amount, then corrects it, he gives me a used game instead of a new one, luckily I checked because the CD was all scratched, I ask if this is new or pre owned, he made fun of my speech impediment, made me feel about three feet tall. I ask for a new sealed one since that is what I paid $ to get, he trys to get me another one that is from a baggie under the counter, when my DH comes back in, he gives it up without further arguement.
So go next door to the Dollar tree and it isnt very busy, complete my usual wandering around, get in line. There is two check outs open, both are going incredibly slow, there is only one person in front of me in either lines, this poor women in front of me has a newborn that is fussing, appearentily the air conditioner was broke because it was hot enough to fry an egg. After about 10 minutes she finally moved her cart aside and walked out, I didnt blame her. I got up to the register and was wrung up, it was $10.13 or something such as that and I paid with a $20, they didnt have change , and so had to call the manager, long story short no one could find the manager so I had to take it all in ones and quarters. The checker was rude and talked in a loud voice, practically yelling,
So now I am done venting, I feel better now:rolleyes: I think that I might go to planet feedback if possible and leave feedback on both corperation, I am seriousily thinking about not doing bussiness with either one.

Unicornmom77
10-14-2003, 09:00 PM
GEEZ!! Sorry to hear you had a bad day! tommorow may be better! I hope!

BeanieLuvR
10-14-2003, 09:39 PM
{{{{iluvmybaby}}}} Sorry that you had a rotten day. I would report that rude young man to the manager. If that does no good go higher up. Our dollar store always has problems like that. They have a very high turn over of employees.

mlayton1994
10-15-2003, 05:14 PM
sorry you had a rotten day. ((hugs))