PDA

View Full Version : A woman was killed by her husband this weekend.

ImaGApeach
10-14-2003, 11:44 AM
woman was killed early morning hours Sunday two roads over from me-she and her husband were getting a divorce and when she came home he was hiding from her and shot her 28 times. WTH is wrong with people? They had 2 kids 10 and 14. As of this morning he has still not been found-

GeThang
10-14-2003, 11:46 AM
OMG! That is so tragic! I agree, what is wrong with people? I mean, what is it that drives people to do some of the things they do. Life goes on, he didn't need to shoot her over a divorce.

ezmoney163
10-14-2003, 12:30 PM
OH MY!!! How terrible. I am so shocked when I hear news like this. No matter where it is. Nothing is so bad that a life should be taken. I am sorry this was so close to home for you. Please stay safe. I hope they find him soon.

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Aletta, he still hasn't been found...lock your doors!!!
Those poor kids left without both parents,so sad :(

Dolly<3
10-14-2003, 12:41 PM
:( :mad:

morris2b
10-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Almost same thing happened near me yesterday morning, the only thing that saved the lady was she played like she was dead and then he turned the gun on himself.....

I dont understand the world anymore...

schsa
10-14-2003, 12:52 PM
Men are more likely to kill their spouse or the woman in their life than anyone else. And it seems that in divorces it is becoming more common to find men either killing their children, killing their spouse or killing both and then themselves.

We live in a very screwed up world when divorce becomes so threatening that men are driven to kill.

Willow
10-14-2003, 01:56 PM
OMG 28 times. What a nutcase. Those poor kids. A couple of weeks ago a woman that lived on my brothers street which is less than 10 minutes from here was killed by her boyfriend. I guess she was fooling around on him or something. I still don't know the whole story but he shot her. She had a 7 year old and a 2 year old. It's very sad. :(

ImaGApeach
10-16-2003, 09:46 AM
UPDATE: They got him(he went to his Dad's and he turned hisself in)
It was 26X instead of 28x the newspaper said but all the same-she was at the end of her driveway running to neighbors for help when the shots killed her-I knew her sister and my daughter knew her daughter-it is so sad